Sister's Husband (Diggy) || Part 2

"Don't you have to work in a few hours?" I laughed as Karen and I talked & laughed, doing each other's nails & giving each other makeovers like we used to as kids.

"Oh shit!" She spat, looking at the clock on the nightstand. She pouted. "I guess I'll get some sleep." I laughed & hugged her. "Night baby sis." She kissed my head.

"Goodnight Kare Bear." I said as she left.

Getting up to gather clothes for a long & hot bath, I softly hummed August Alsina's 'Don't Matter' song. I love that song. I smiled as I continued to sing & walked into the bathroom. I took my slim black bodycon dress off, revealing my naked body. After running my bath & setting the water to the right temperature, I got in. I closed my eyes & slid down until my chin touched the bath bubbles.

"Mmmmm...." I moaned softly from the warm water. "That feels so good."

I blacked out for a moment. That's why I love long warm baths, all the noise and worries turn into pure relaxation. No touch nor movement can tear me from the bliss. Everything was momentarily a distant memory until........

"Know something that'll feel better....?" I heard, then soft kisses were planted on my neck as well as my clit being rubbed under water. I gasped as my eyes opened, but instantly moaned soon after.

"Daniel...." I whispered, trying not to moan so loud. He kissed my lips to silence me, slowly stripping out of his clothes & joining me in my bath. "St-stop....." I tried to say as he rubbed his member in between my slits. "Get ou-outta her-eee. Y-ou gonna whole wife i-in the other roo– Mmm...." I moaned as he slowly entered me.

"Don't tell me, you'on miss Daddy baby?" He groaned. "All the fun we had?" I moaned softly as he strokes were slow and steady. "Our first time, when we made love in my parents bed, the way I have you squirting and shit?" I shook my head, trying not to fall into his trap. "When you call me 'Papi' when I hit that spot...?" He lifted my legs & thrusted roughly into me, hitting that spot.

"AHHH PAPI!!!" I cried out. "DADDY PLEASE, NOOOOO!!"

Before there was a 'Daniel & Karen' or whatever, Daniel and I were an item. We were in love with each other. We did everything together, we went everywhere together, we even planned our lives together. We knew what we wanted & when we wanted it, but after one fuckin night Daniel slept with Karen & got her pregnant. Karen didn't want the baby so she got an abortion & Daniel stayed with her because she need someone with her. And I wasn't & wouldn't talk to her OR him because they slept together behind my back.

After that point in my life, I just wanted to leave & run away from my problems, so I moved to LA. I was happy there until I realize that I need my family & I really missed them; after all, family is everything. So I moved back & when I did, he & Karen were married. And I absolutely hated it! I'm still in love with Daniel, that's never going to change....no matter how far I try to run.

"C'mon baby, I'm sorry..." He kissed on my sweet spot on my neck. "I shouldn't've cheated baby. I shouldn't've chose Karen over you." He mumbled. "Y/n, baby you my everything. Karen can't do the things you do..."

"Bu-ut you diiiiiiidddddd!" I screamed, getting close to my climax. "Daddy please. I'm gonna cum!" He kissed me to silence me, then pulled out. I panted, throwing my head back. Then I felt him going under water. I gasped as he started to eat my soul out. "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I moaned, grabbing onto his mini Afro. It's always amazed me how he can hold his breath for so long, meaning this isn't the first time he's done this......to me, atleast.

"Y/n!? Shut the fuck up!" Karen yelled. I bit down on my bottom lip. Then Daniel groaned, sending vibration through my spine & caused me to cum. I screamed loudly. "That damn vibrator don't feel that damn good!!!" Daniel came up & licked his lips, then smirked at me as the water dripped down his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him as he slowly entered me again.

"Please forgive me baby..." He mumbled against my lips. "I love you." I moaned.

Girl, if you only knew.....you just don't know how good you got it.