Torn Between The Two (Trevor) || Part 2

"I see you told him..." I looked up to their mom, Cam, walking into my house. I looked back down.

"He hasn't talked to me in almost two months, and he won't let me see Diamond." I sighed. "She's my daughter too. I'm the one that gave birth to her."

"And Indiana...." She added, sitting beside me. I looked over at her. "What did I tell you the first time I caught you and Ian together?"

"Don't get pregnant.." I mumbled. "But that wasn't my fault."

"Not according to Ian."

"What're you getting at?" I finally asked.

"Do you love my son?" She asked.

"Which one?" I sighed. "I did sleep with two..."

"Atleast you finally admitted it..." She laughed, then stopped. "Trevor? Do you love Trevor?"

"He's the love of my life."

"Ian?"

"I have love for him, yes." I admitted. "But as far as being in love with him, no." She nodded, then got up & left. Moments later, my front door opened again.

"MA MA!! MA MA!!" My head snapped around to Diamond stumbling over to me.

"Toota!!!" I got up & ran over to her, picking her up. I kissed all over her face. "Mommy missed you so much..." She giggled. I stopped, looking up at Trevor leaning on the door with his arms folded.

"You ready to talk?" He spoke. His voice deep as ever, making me think about the good time & causing me to become slightly horny.

Trevor and I talked all night. He called Ian over & he told Trevor his side of the situation. We put everything out in the open; what we did, how we did it, where we did it.....I even told him that I did the little thing that we do during sex with Ian once. But Ian wasn't as nearly as good as Trevor in bed. Ian even admitted to the both of us that he was in love with me. I've never been so shocked, I always though I was just free pussy for him whenever he wanted it. He's never told me that he has loved me before today.

Trevor didn't call off the engagement, which I'm thankful for, but he put it on hiatus. He pushed the wedding back, a couple years. Though we were gonna get married right away cause we always talked about how & where our wedding would be, even in high school.

"Baby....?" I looked up at him, slightly pouting. "Do you forgive me?" He was silent. I got up & climbed in his lap, straddling him.

"No." He told me. "But you got a while to earn it and my trust back." I nodded, then looked over at Diamond & Indiana cuddled up sleeping.