Request for VictoriasSecret_ (Diggy) || Part 1

"I'm so over men.." My bestfriend Nene sighed, laying her head on my shoulder.

"Not all guys are like that." I told her.

"Come on Dig." She sat up & looked at me. "Can you look me in my eyes and tell that's true?" I looked in her eyes.

"They're not." I shrugged.

"Where can I find that guy?" She asked, laying her head back on my shoulder.

"He's closer than you think." I mumbled. She looked at me.

"You say something?" She asked.

"Yeah, turn that up." I told her, referring to the tv. She grabbed the tv remote & turned up the volume.

Truth of the matter is, I'm in love with Nene. I'm been in love with her for a while now, I just never said anything. All she talks about it not wanting to be in a relationship or how guys treat her wrong. And I'm always there to pick up the pieces. Nene's my bestfriend, but my love for her makes me wanna protect her more & make sure that she's happy. Some may call me over protective, but Ion give a damn. I'd do anything to keep that beautiful smile on her face.

"What have I done to deserve a friend like you?" Nene smiled, eating the Chocolate Sunday I just made her. "You're the bestest friend I've ever had---"

"Be my girl." I blurted. She sat her Sunday on the coffee table & looked over at me.

"What?" She kinda laughed. I pulled her into me & kissed her. She gasped & pushed me back. "DIG!"

~~ This One Shot was requested by @VivtoriasSecret_ ! 😆😆😆 (part 2 is coming..)