Mistress (Trevor)

"Oh! God no!" I cried as he shoved his full length inside of me.

I've been fooling around with Trevor for about a year now. It's just sex; he'd say. No strings attached; he'd say. No catching feelings; he'd say. But how could I not? We been doing this for a year. I've been a huge fan of his music since the beginning. I dreamt of being his wife, having his children, living the rest of my life with him; not becoming his mistress.

Every time his wife is out of town, he calls me over for a "good time". I don't want him to just want me for a quick fuck, I want him to want me and need me. I want him to want me to be his wife, to carry his children, to have forever with him, to show me off to his friends, but most importantly I want him to love me and only me.

"TREVORRRRRR!!!!" I let out an ear piercing scream as I was at the peak on climaxing. He groaned a small chuckled & pulled out.

"Go 'head, babygirl.." He groaned, finishing himself off. I cried out as I released. I looked over at him, jumping up to finish him off myself. "Shit Y/n...." He released his kids down my throat. I got up moaning, then pushing him back on the bed.

Suddenly I heard something coming from downstairs. "Baby!?" His wife yelled.

"Fuck!" He groaned & we jumped up. Guess we in trouble now.....