Here I Come (Trevor) || Part 2

Once I got done with Y/n, I got dressed and walked downstairs. I saw Kehlani just walking in. I shook my head.

"Oh hey Trevor." She smiled & kissed my cheeks.

"Lemme get these for you." I took the bags from her & walked into the kitchen.

"There you are!" Y/n beamed as she swayed into the kitchen, now fully dressed. "Now I can start on dinner. What took you so long?" Not like she care. She was too busy on my dick to give a damn. I scuffed.

"They didn't have the steak you wanted so I had to go 30 minutes out to Wal•Mart so I can get it.." Kehlani told her. She nodded & started to prepare to for dinner.

At the dinner table, we engaged in conversation. I mostly talked to Kehlani. Smiling & talking about me trying to impress her the first time we met, her foot started to rub up my leg. I wasn't worried bout it & continued on, but when I felt the back of my other leg being rubbed on that caught my attention. I snapped my head over at Y/n & she was taking a sip of her wine.

Everything was going great for a minute until Y/n "accidentally" spilt her wine all over me. I jumped up.

"MOM!" Kehlani gasped. Y/n fluttered her eyes & looked at me. Kehlani went into the kitchen.

Y/n walked over to me & slowly took off my jacket, along with my shirt. Rubbing up my chest, she kissed my chest then up to my neck. I groaned & clenched my jaw, stopping myself from doing what I was thinking. I heard Kehlani coming back in & Y/n walked off to fetch me a shirt.

"Bye baby.." Kehlani smiled at me as the night was over.

"Bye." I said as she hugged me. I looked up to Y/n standing in the doorway. She waved at me. I winked at her as Kehlani pulled away. I sighed & walked out to my car. Damn!