Relaxed (Russy)

Only time of the day I get some peace & quiet. The kids are at the water with ma & my wife, Y/n is at the nail salon. This is the life.....quiet & peaceful, no screaming and crying, no wife down my neck yelling bout nothing. I need more of these days.

"Baby!" I heard, Y/n yelled.

"NOOOOOO!!!" I cried out. Fuck man! I had just got comfortable.

"Boy shut yo ass up.." She walked over & kissed me.

"Whatchu want?" I asked her. "Why you here? Can't you get yo hair done of some shit?" She rolled her eyes & walked up to our bedroom. "C'mon babe, you know I ain't mean it like that.." I called after her. She ignored me. I got up & walked upstairs. "Y/n I'm sorry."

"That really hurts Russell!" She sniffled. "I finished up what I have to do early so I can spend time with my husband and he doesn't even want me home." I sighed & sat by her.

"You know how it's been between work and the kids crying and screaming all goddamn day." I kissed her. "Baby, I'm tired." I kissed all over her face. She giggled & pushed me back.

"Stop it, I'm mad at you." She folded her arms. I climbed on top of her & held her arms down to the bed.

"You mad at me, forreal baby?" I smirked. She looked away. I kissed her neck.

"Russell...." She whined.

I made love to Y/n as much as I can, since we have kids we barely touched each other.....we even scheduled dates. So when we have moments like this, I take full advantage of it. I love my wife & I just wanna show her how much.

"Mm.." I groaned as Y/n slowly rode me. Moments passed & we came. "I'm very relaxed now...." I said as she laid beside me. She giggled & cuddled into me.