Eternal Flame (Trevor) || Part 2

After going to several Marriage Counseling class and getting re-married, Trevor and the kids and I all moved to Mayaguana, Bahamas; with the population of 277 people. I've always loved the Bahamas & I took the first chance I got to live out here; on our own acre of land, isolated from the world, like us together. That's all I've ever wanted.

"Daddy!!" Yvonne yelled, walking into our bedroom with Khadeem and her other baby sister Tristen on both of her hips. Trevor groaned as he was laying all under me.

"What is it baby?" I laughed at my husband.

"Trish and Deem wanna go to the ocean."

"I wanna go!!!" TJ yelled, walking in. We had him after we had Yvonne & he looks just like his damn daddy. Yvonne rolled her eyes.

"You act like an even big kid than London, Sanaa, Onika, Tristen, Jazmine, and Khadeem....but we're suppose to be a year in a half apart. And Jazmine and Khadeem are twins."

"Nigga, me and London only three years apart."

"She's 12!" Yvonne spat. Trevor groaned.

"Enough! We all going." He got up & put his t-shirt on. Then he looked at me. "You too. Getchu lil ass up." I playfully rolled my eyes & grabbed a bathing suit out of the dresser.

"WE GOING TO THE BEACH!!!!" TJ yelled, running back in towards his room. I just laughed.

"I can't stand neither of y'all." I told Trevor.

"We love you too babe." He kissed me, then smacked my ass as he walked off.

~~ Just a little update for you guys 😘😘😘