Pillow Talk (Trevor)

"Trevor...?" She called my name as I was getting ready to fall asleep.

"Yeah?" I groaned.

"Where do you see this relationship going in the next five years?" She asked.

"Hopefully we'll still be together in five years...."

"TREVOR!" She whined. I sighed & turned towards her. "I'm being serious! I'm getting tired of this back and forth, on and off, only call me when you want your dick wet bullshit." She continued. "I actually have feelings for you. I'm in love with you–"

"So my whole mixtape meant nothing to you?" I said, cutting her off. "So 'In My Feelings' was just some random mixtape I put together? So me, as a man, making love to his woman don't mean shit?"

This my girl. Yeah we've been on and off for some time now, but I'm going through a lot of shit right now. I've been stressed and a little frustrated, and the only way I can coop with it is to shut everyone & everything out for awhile. Ion mean no harm by it. I just need to be away from the world.

"I see us having our third child in the next five years."

"Third?" She sat up from her pillow & looked down at me. "We don't even have one. And you know I want to wait until I'm married to have kids." I smirked at her.

"Consider your wish granted." I reached over in my nightstand & grabbed my grandmother's wedding ring. I smiled. She wanted me to have it before she passed.

"What're you talking about, Howard?" She said, calling me by one of my middle names. I sat up & opened the small box. She gasped.

"Y/n, marry me?" I asked. "You asked me where I saw this relationship going in five years; I see us married with kids. That white picket fence shit. I love you. I only shut you out because I don't wanna hurt you, but I'm hurting myself. Marry me Y/n. Make my life worth living."

"Well, when you put it like that....." She smiled. I chuckled & put the ring on her finger. Then I pulled her down & climbed on top of her. She giggled.

"Let's get started on those kids, shall we?" I slowly entered her.

"Ahh...." She moaned, arching her back off the bed.