Request for magconkitty55 (Trevor)

Kania was playing on her phone, ignoring every little thing I'd do. Touching, kissing on her neck, rubbing up her thigh....everything. She ain't budging. She just mad at me cause I been in the studio all night & we were suppose to go out of a date tonight. I was only s'pose to be in here for a couple minutes, but Iyn stopped by & you know how me and him get when we get together.

"Babygirl?" I called to get her attention. She ignored me. "Nia?" Still ignoring me. "Kania baby, I'm sorry.."

"Sure you are." She never looked up from her phone. I took it from her. She snapped her head over at me. "Trevor give me my phone back!" She demanded.

"C'mon Kania, I apologized...."

"That bullshit ass apology?" She questioned. "Yeah, that was very sincere." She scuffed & got up. I pulled her into my lap, making her straddle me.

"Baby look...." I sighed. "I apologize for dippin out on our date. You know how carried away I get when I'm in the studio.." She folded her arms, never looking at me. I kissed on her neck. "How bout we just go home so I make it up to you?"

"Nuh uh.." She moaned softly. "I'm mad at you." I kissed her spot. She yelped. "TREVOR!"

I swear every time Kania "think she mad at me", all I gotta do is kiss her spot & she falls under my command. Knowing her lil ass can't stay mad at me so Ion know why she be pulling this shit...

"You forgive me?" I asked her, kissing down her navel. She moaned out.

"Yes Trevor, I forgive you.."

"Then let get the fuck up outta here so I finish my apology.." I smirked, pulling up. She got up & walked out the door.

~~ This One Shot was requested by magconkitty55 ! This was very relatable. No lie , I'd be pissed if he skipped out on our date 😤😭👊🏾 Loll 😩❤️