Sister's Husband (Diggy) || Part 1

"Girl, I don't know what's gotten into him lately." My older sister, Karen said, looking down as we talked in her living room. "It's like he doesn't care about our marriage anymore. Just last year, we were trying to have a baby and now he doesn't even touch me. He can't even stand to be in the same room as me." I looked over at him in the kitchen, drinking a glass of water. I sighed & sitting over by my sister, holding her hands.

"You just have to see this through his eyes." I told her. "Daniel is in love with you." I heard him scuff. I rose my eyebrow & looked at him again. He shrugged. I shook my head & rolled my eyes at him. "Everyone goes through everything in their lifetime." I lifted Karen's head up. "This isn't your fault. Just give him some time." She nodded & got up to go wash her face.

"Don't lie to that girl..." I looked up to Daniel walking in.

"What're you talking about?" I asked him. He just smirked at me, sitting his glass on the coffee table.

"You'll see." He walked upstairs. I watched him leave the room in confusion.

What the hell is that suppose to mean? I know that Karen & Daniel are having troubles in their marriage, have been for some years now. Daniel is a very flirtatious man. He's been flirting with me, every chance he gets, since we met up again almost two years ago. I believe deep down in his core that Daniel still loves my sister. She doesn't believe it now, but soon she will.

"Kae, I'm leaving!" I shouted, walking towards the front door. I heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" She whined, running over & pulling me into a hug. I laughed. "Y/n, please stay! You're the only one he'll actually talk too..." I looked up to him walking down to hallway to their downstairs guest room, where I always sleep.

"Okay hot mama.." I sighed. She squealed.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!" She screamed, than ran upstairs. I shook my head, smiling. Then I walked down to the guest bedroom.

"Get out!" I spat as I walked in the bedroom. He chuckled, looking up at me, with some loose sweatpants on & no shirt. And I could tell that he wasn't wearing boxers. "Now Daniel, I'm not in the mood for you tonight."

"Oh trust me, you will be." He got up from the bed & walked over to me. He whispered in my head, kissing on my neck. I moaned softly. "Cause when I start, you ain't gon want me to stop..." He grabbed my ass & pulled me into his hardened, enlarged member. I silently squealed, then pushed him back. He smirked & left.

"What the fuck?" I gasped, fanning myself. I was now hot and bothered.

~~ TBC.