Mistress (Trevor) || Part 2

We quickly got dressed & he snatched the sheets off the bed, putting them in the hamper. I'm so scared right now. We've never got caught, ever; but now she wants to suddenly pop up. Damn, I hope nothing don't pop off.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jackson." I said, grabbing my phone of the nightstand. "I'll get it done tomorrow."

"You do that!" He spat as his wife walked in. "Hey baby.."

"Hey." She walked over to kiss him, eyeing me. "What's going on?" He shook his head.

"Nothing I can't handle." He looked at me. "Whatchu still standin here for!?"

"Sorry..." I hurried out the house & made my way home.

After all that, we still fool around. It's been six months since the incident & Trevor still insists on having sex with me.....but at my house or he'll take me with him when he goes on business trips. I'm not so scared of his wife as much anymore because.....for one, she's scary as shit; for two, she can't fight worth a lick; and for three, she just ain't that bitch. But I promised that I'd be nice.

"And you are in my house because......?" Trevor's wife, Elena asked as she walking in.

"Cause your man wanted his dick sucked..." I said, under my breath.

"What?" She spat, informing me that she wanted me to speak up.

"It's her damn job!" Trevor spat, walking in. "That's why the fuck she here!" Elena sucked her teeth & walked upstairs.

"Damn B!" I got up, kinda laughing. "Yo shit that damn good for you to have her in check like that?"

"Just like yo pussy get wet on sight?" He smirked. I gnawed on my bottom lip.

"Lemme go before you start something with yo dog loose..." I grabbed my purse off the table. I walked over to him & kissed him. He slapped my ass, causing me to gasp.

"Keep fuckin playin." He groaned. "I'll have yo ass bent over the back of that damn couch."

"Tempting..." I smirked, pushing him back. I left.

I'll have him to myself one day. And when I do, he's gonna wish he married me in the fuckin beginning....