No Good (Trevor)

I scuffed. "Y/n man, fuck on with that shit." I pushed her off me.

"Then why are you pushing me away?" She questioned. I was silent. "Exactly, because you're jealous!"

Y/n think I'm jealous cause she always with her "friend" Fadell. Ion give two shit bout the nigga, Ion care if they hang out almost every second of everyday, Ion give a damn. But I do know one thing, her ass bet no have been giving that nigga what's mine!

"Ain't nobody jealous of that pussy ass, wannabe lightskin ass, B-ball is life but I can't shoot a basket to save my life ass nigga!"

"HEY!" She spat. "That's my friend.."

"Fuck that nigga!" I huffed & got up to walk downstairs.

It be pissing me off every time Y/n tried to defend that nigga in every fuckin situation he get caught up in....oh he didn't mean to kill his baby momma, he could never punch his mother in the mouth, he didn't steal that car he was just borrowing it....my nigga face fuckin reality, ol' dude is bad news.

"So you done being jealous?" Y/n asked as she walked down into the living room, where I was. I scuffed.

"Wasn't ever jealous of his ass..." I turned up to tv cause I knew she was gon say something else. She turned to tv off & straddled me.

"He's not as bad as you think he is. He's changed." She told me, stroking my cheek with her thumb. Then I heard the doorbell ring. We got up.

"May I help you today Officers?" She smiled sweetly. One of the officers looked at me, then Y/n.

"Are you [your full name]?"

"Yes, that's me." She rose her eyebrow. "May I ask what this is about?"

"You're under arrest for Identity Theft..."

"Dafuq...?"

"You think he's changed now?" I asked her. She just looked up at me.