Request for BabyKakess21 (Russy)

My bestfriend, Phoneice, was sleeping. We been friends since we were in Kindergarten & she slapped me cause I drank her juice box, then at nap time she bite. From then on, we stayed in trouble & became friends because of it. When I just sit and think about it, it's pretty damn funny cause I had a little crush on her. I'd do shit just to get us in trouble so we'd stand in timeout together.

So I told her to get some rest cause I got a little surprise for her tonight. She's always loved my surprises, but I don't know how she's gonna take this one.

"Would you stop staring at me?" She barely spoke as I was sitting up looking down at her.

"Who's to say that I'm starin atchu?" I asked. "How you even know if I was? Yo damn eyes are closed."

"Cause I feel someone staring at me and you're the only person in this room..." She wrapped her arms around my lower torso & laid her head on my stomach. I chuckled.

"Iight Phoneice.." I said, laying my head back on the headboard. Then I felt myself slowly drifting off to sleep.

I don't know what it is about Phoneice, but I love everything about her. Her walk, her talk, the way she looks at me, how she carries herself, just her. I wish she'd just be mine & stop playing these games. She's all I think about. She's always on my mind, in my dream....that girl is my life! I'd do just about anything for her.

"Russy...?" I heard someone calling my name, then soft pecks on my lips. "Wake upppp!" The voice whined on my lips. I kissed back & deepened it as a body climbed on top of me. They pulled away. I opened my eyes to Phoneice blushing down at my lap. I looked down & chuckled.

"You know you gon have to pay for that right?" I groaned. She moaned softly.

"By far the sexiest thing I've ever heard." She bit her bottom lip. I kissed her.

"You mine now." She blushed & nodded.

~~ This One Shot was requested by @BabyKakess21 ! I guess there's no need for his little surprise huh? 👀😏😂