Request for carib_beauty09 (Diggy)

"BABYYYYYY!!!!" Samora called for the bedroom. I sighed & got up to see what she wanted.

"What you want Samo--" My jaw dropped. "Damn babygirl...." She giggled & crawled to the feet of the bed as I walked over. "What's this?" She had on one of those little lingerie fits with some red bottoms on.

I been busy a lot lately trying to get this album done & not spending enough time with Samora. She ain't having it neither. She always drop subtle hints about sex, she'd moan suddenly, she'd even walk around the house completely naked. Ion mean to shut her out like I do, but my career & my fans mean everything to me. When they're happy, I'm happy.

"Mm...ugh.." Samora moaned, yanked at handcuffs I cuffed to the headboard.

"You gotta be still mama.." I slurred her like she was my last meal.

"AHHH, DANIEL BABY!!!" She cried as she came. I flipped her over & yanked her hair back so she'd look at me. "Mmmm..."

"You done playin with me?" I barked in her ear, stripping out my pants. She just moaned. "You done with this little charade? HUH!?" I roughly entered her. She screamed.

"DADDY PLEASE!!"

"Huh? You done, Samora!?" I barked, pumping in and out of her hard & fast. I slapped her ass.

"YES! DADDY YES, I'M SORRY!!" She cried out. She came again. I groaned & pulled out. I uncuffed her & laid back. She moaned softly & climbed on top of me. "You hurt me, daddy." She pouted. I chuckled.

"And what you gon do bout that?" I texted. She smirked & slowly slid down on me. I groaned. "Damn...."

~~ This One Shot was requested by @carib_beauty09 ! Shiddd , I need some of The Diggy Dick in my life 😩😊💯 Loll I'm so done ! ✌🏾️✌🏾