Request for diggylover102 (Diggy)

I hate school. This girl named Brittany bullies me everyday. Yes Diggy's friend Brittany. She's been bullying me since that day we met. I don't know what to do cause if I tell Diggy, he'll think I'm just jealous because she knows more about him.

"Damn Nina if it's bothering you so much, ignore her." He told me as we walked to our last class for the day.

"YO DIG!!!" I heard someone yell.

"I'll see you after school.." He patted my shoulder & left.

"Ugh!" I heard behind me. "Look what the damn cat drug in..." I turned around.

"What d'ya want Brittany!?" I spat, not in the mood for her bullshit today.

Next thing I knew, I was falling to the floor with a sharp pain on my nose. Everyone started crowding around us as she continued to brutally beat me half to death.

"Stop it! Please stop!" I cried, curling up in a ball.

"Hey! Stop it!" I heard someone yell. Then I blacked out.

I slowly opened my eyes to a woman in a nurse uniform standing over me. I groaned, taking in my surroundings. She looked down at me & smiled.

"You're awake?"

"Where am I?" I barely spoke. She frowned.

"You've been in the hospital for the past three days..."

"WHAT!?" I choked.

"Nina!" My friends, Camryn, Cristyanna & Makaylah all ran into my hospital room, with Diggy trailing behind. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I don't know..." I sighed. "One minute Brittany was insulting me, then the next minute I'm in this damn hospital bed."

In the corner of my eye, I saw Diggy roll his eyes. I looked over to Diggy looking in his phone & walking out. I sighed, tears slowly rolling down my face. I quickly wiped them.

"Yeah, I'm fine.."

Why can't he see that Brittany isn't as "perfect" as he portrays her to be? Brittany ain't no damn saint! She was created by the devil himself!!

I'll come back to check on you tomorrow babygirl. Gotta get some shit straightened out ..
- Diggy

I smiled to myself. Maybe he's not that naive...

~~ This One Shot was requested by diggylover102 ! I apologize that it's taken me so long to write this , I didn't know how to put it together..... I hope you like it. ☺️❤️✨