Request for VictoriasSecret_ (Diggy) || Part 2

"Dig, what're you doing?!" She gasped. I pulled her into my lap to where she was straddling me.

"Baby just heard me out." I sighed.

"There's nothing to heard!" She yelled, getting out of my lap. "I told you that I wasn't looking for a relationship. I thought you understood that." She walked off, then stopped. "And my name is Nene!" She left.

The weeks passed & Nene still hasn't talked to me. I know I shouldn't've done what I did, but I can't keep hiding my feelings for her. I love her & I'm done giving her away to some buster.

"Get off of my car, Daniel." Nene spat as she walked outside.

"I didn't come here to fight with you." I pulled her into me & held her. She folded her arms as I leaned down & started kissing in her neck. She moaned softly. "I love you Nene." I mumbled. "All I want is wasn't best for you."

"O-okay.." She gave in, then threw her arms over my shoulders & looked up in my eyes. I lifted her up off the ground & walked into her house, up to her bedroom. "Oh God.." She bucked her hips upwards as I slow grind against her sweet treasure.

I slowly removed her jeans & laced panties off, gripped her thighs. I looked up at her & she was biting her bottom lip, waiting to see what I was going to next. I yanked her down to me & dove in. The sweet taste of her pretty little kitty drove me insane. Now I see why this girl always eating goddamn pineapples. She gasped aloud.

"DANIEL!" She screamed, holding a tight grip onto my curls. I moaned.

~~ This One Shot was requested by @VictoriasSecret_ ! Hope you like it. 😁😅 (part 3 otw..)