One Day (Trevor)

She was mad at me, my girl Y/n. She claim that I was cheating on her cause I'm always hanging with Zendaya. I told her that Z was just the homie, but she ain't buying it. But it's the truth, we been cool since we was 12.

"So you not talkin to me?" I asked her, holding her from behind. She just ignored me & continued to play with her niece. She's bout a year & a half.

"You're so precious, RiRi." She spoke softly. "Auntie's gonna baby nap you, yes she is..." Marie giggled.

"Babe...?" She walked off. I grabbed her by her waist & pulled her back. "Would you just talk to me?" I mumbled in her ear. She started to shift around. I smiled. She hates when I do that shit cause she said it turns her on.

"Just leave me alone, Trevor." She pushed me back & walked upstairs. I sighed & leaned back on the island.

I swear to this girl that I ain't ever cheated on her, but she'on give a damn. I wouldn't ever cheat on Y/n, I'm in love with that girl. We been together for almost five years, why in the fuck would I wanna throw all that away? All the good times & the bad times, the "I love you's" & "I hate you's", the pregnancy scares & miscarriages. All these memories......why would I wanna give all that up?

"Y/n, baby c'mon..." I sighed, walking up to our bedroom.

"Leave me alone Trevor.." She sniffled. I climbed into bed & pulled her into me. She just broke down. "Th-that was the third time Trevor!" She cried. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!? We try and try, but can't carry a child....our child." I kissed her head.

"I've never cheated on you Y/n. You ain't gotta stress over Zendaya, you don't need to stress at all. We'll have kids one day. Maybe it's just not time for us to..."