Seeking Daddy (Russy) || Part 5

"Yes, lil man." I told him. "You lookin at him."

"But I thought I was adopted?" He asked. Y/n screamed, crying drastically harder. I got up.

"C'mon." We walked out & he get laid us to his bedroom. We sat on his bed. "You were adopted son, but your biological mother gave you up. We had relations, she had you, and never told me.." I heard sniffles, then I looked up in the doorway to Y/n & Tatyanna stand there. "Then Y/n adopted you, unaware that you were my child as well as Tatyanna."

"WHAT!?" She spat. "So Bay is actually my real brother?"

"Yes." Y/n told her. "He is."

"And you know all this time?" She moved away for her. "That's why you refused to tell me about daddy? Because you'd have to tell Bay too?" Y/n cried again & nodded. I looked at Bay Quann & he was looking at a photo of them when he was a baby.

I know that this is a lot for them to process at the moment, hell I'm still trynna figure this shit out. But I have two kids; my ex-wife had my daughter and kept her from me, then she adopted my son I never knew existed. This is our family, if she wants to believe it or not. We have two kids & we're gonna raise them together.

"Who's my real mother?" Bay Quann asked, after a couple minutes.

"You remember mommy's friend Yula that moved away when you were 6?" He nodded, then his eyes widened.

"That was her?" He asked. "She used to tell me all these things about some guy that she said she was in love with." I choked on my saliva. Y/n looked over at me. "It was daddy?"

"I guess so.." Y/n said, then got up to leave. I sighed & followed her.

"Baby stop makin this harder than it has to be." I pulled her into me.

"She's dead Russell." She told me. "She killed herself because she wanted to be with you. She said if she couldn't have you, she was gonna kill herself. He could've been with his mother." I was silent. "She hand picked me to be his mother. She knew I'd take care of him when she decided to end her life, she knew that he'd be with his actual family and not some strangers. She knew you would be there for him." I sighed, then kissed her head.

"And I always will......if you'd let me." I told her. "Just let me in and quit shuttin me out. I love y'all, more than I could ever love anyone. Just let me be the parent that I was suppose to be 16 years ago." She slowly exhaled & nodded. "Y'all my family. I'll do any and everything for y'all." She kissed me.