First Date (Trevor)

My boyfriend and I have been dating for seven months now, and today we're going on our VERY first date. I know what you're thinking, but he's famous and he's always busy or out of state so we never got that chance. BUT today he's free from all meetings, auditions, guest appearances and all that stuff. Today is all about me.....for the first time in six months.

"Where're we going?" I asked as I grabbed my purse & we walked out to his car.

"It's a surprise." He smiled.

"Please just tell me!" I whined. He chuckled.

"If I tell you, I'd ruin the surprise...." He helped me into the car. Jogging over to the driver side, he got in & we were off. "Just cause you stare a damn whole in the side of my face, don't mean I'm telling you." I looked away & out of the window. Then I felt his hand rubbing up my leg, causing me to smile.

"Do you love singing and acting?" I asked.

"To a certain extent...." He answered. I looked over at him. He looked over at me as he stopped the car. "We're here?" I looked up & gasped.

"Wow! Trevor, this is amazing!" I squealed

"Wow! Trevor, this is amazing!" I squealed. He chuckled as he got out of the car.

I've never had so much fun at a carnival in my life. Trevor made the whole entire date worth while & I loved every part of it. At the end of the date, he topped it off with a ride on the Ferris Wheel.

"It's so beautiful out here." I said as we made our way to the top. The cart jerked, then the whole thing stopped. "Oh my God!" I gasped, holding onto Trevor. He chuckled.

"Not how I planned on ending the day, but it's alright with me." I looked up at him & he kissed me.