Seeking Daddy (Russy) || Part 3

It's been a couple months since I found out that Tatyanna was my daughter. She comes over my house everyday after school & stay here over the weekend; we go to church every Sunday & I take her to school every Monday morning. Tatyanna is more like me than I thought she be. I still can't believe that I have a kid & Y/n didn't tell me about her. Speaking of Y/n, she hasn't talked to me since.

"Who's that?" I asked as I pulled into Y/n's driveway & a little boy was playing on a skateboard. TyTy needs her laptop for a school project she has to do.

"My brother, Bay Quann." She told me. I looked at her.

"Y/n had another baby? With who?" I asked. She laughed.

"Bay Quann is adopted." She looked over at him. "He's half African American, part Guyanese, and part Vietnamese. Momma wanted a baby, but she refused to have sex with a random stranger or become pregnant."

"She always talked about how much she really wanted a mixed baby..." I chuckled.

"Yep, well she finally got one." She said the got out the car. I turned the car off & followed.

"TYTY!!!!" He yelled, jumping off his skateboard & ran over to her.

"Hey Babe." She picked him up. "Where's momma?"

"Zen room." She nodded, putting him down & walked off. Bay Quann & I followed.

"Does he know?" I asked her, referring to her brother.

"That he's adopted? Yes." Then she laughed. "But he pretends like he doesn't to spare her feelings." He laughed too.

"You told him?"

"Accidentally, but....." She shrugged. "He would've found out eventually."

I wish I could've been there in their lives, TyTy & her brother. I wish things could've been different. Maybe we would've had more kids, we could've adopted Bay Quann together. Tatyanna wouldn't've have to grow up without a father.....Bay Quann too. But Y/n & I did this to ourselves, to our kids....atleast he could've been our son.

"Momma?" Tatyanna said, opening the door to what I'm guess is Y/n's Zen room. She opened her eyes & looked up at me.

"What is he doing here?" I just stood in the doorway.

~~ To Be Continued.