Obsessed (Russy) || Part 1

I just watched him from my window. He was the most beautiful man I have ever laid eyes on. I watched him everyday for his morning runs to his late nights at the cribs. Everything about him made me fall in love with him & we haven't even said one word to each other.

"Don't worry baby, he'll notice us one day.." I rubbed my belly as I watched him talking on the phone.

I'm five months pregnant with his baby. How you ask? I'm glad to share! After watching him countless nights having sex with all these beautiful woman, crying myself to sleep wishing it was me he was stroking into.....I snuck into his house when he wasn't there & took the cum filled condom, taking it home with me. I put it in a small cup & went to the hospital so my doctor can put his seed inside me. I was so happy when I became pregnant.

"Oh shit!" I walked away from the blinks as I saw him walked over to my house. "Look busy bitch!" I told myself as I walked over to the refrigerator, pulling out ingredients to cook. Then the door bell rang. I smiled & slowly waddled over towards the door, opening it.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." He said, looking down at our unborn child. He looked back up at me. "I was just wonderin if I could get a cup of coffee. I could've make one at my place, but I just remember that I broke my coffee maker yesterday." I blushed as he smiled his perfect smile.

"No you fine." I pulled him into my house. "Please come in, I was just about to make lunch. I'll get you a cup...." He chuckled.

"Names Russell, by the way." He said, closing the door behind him. "But you can call me Russ."

"Y/n." I smiled up at him, rubbing my belly.

~~ part 2 coming soon 🤙🏾🙃