Anniversaries (Trevor)

When I tell you Y/n celebrates everything we've done.....this nigga celebrate every damn thang. The day we met, our first date, first time I told her I loved her, the first time we had sex....EVERYTHING!

"Is this totally necessary babe?" I asked her as she packed a picnic basket of finger foods, diced fruit in a bowl, triple fudge brownies & a small six pack of Dr. Pepper.

"Yes baby..." She smiled & walked over to kiss me. "You know our anniversaries are important to me."

"No shit..." I mumbled. She hit me & giggled.

"Don't start with me!" She playfully snapped. I chuckled & kissed her.

"Let's go." I grabbed the basket.

Once we got to the park, I laid the blanket out & we sat down. I wonder what we celebrating today? I know we been together for over five years now, but I honestly stopped care. If yo girl celebrated every damn thang y'all did together, you would too.

"What're we celebratin babe?" I sighed, I couldn't take it anymore. She been smiling at me, giggling at every little thing.....she was being extremely cute for no reason at all.

"One month anniversary--"

"Of what?" I cut her off. The hell I do for the first time last month? Y/n smiled.

"I'm pregnant..." She giggled. My eyes widened & a smile spread across my face.