Boss' Daughter (Diggy)

"You know we can get caught from this shit right?" I told her as we laid naked in my bed. "Yo pops could-- nah, that nigga gon slaughter my ass once he finds out bout this shit."

"I wish he would!" She spat. "Mommy's not gonna like that." She smirked, then climbed on top of me.

"Y/n baby, I'm serious." I sighed, sitting up & sat her back on the bed. "I ain't trynna die mama." I told her. "I'm too valuable to die." She shrugged.

"He's gonna try to kill you anyway, once he finds out that you're Jayven's father." I looked at her, then over at our 11 month old son. He was asleep in his crib. I sighed.

The first time I saw Y/n, I was in the crib. Popping bottle left to right & I ain't give a fuck. Then she walked in, had on this skin tight black bodycon dress & some red bottoms. She was bad; slim waist, thick ass, hair slick down her back, looking right all over. I ain't hesitate to walk over to her. We ain't start off good, but we managed.

When I found out that she was a Kingpin's daughter, we was already six months into what we had going on. I was in too deep to cut it off with her. But the day after, she told me that she was pregnant. I was kinda happy & scared at the same time; only cause I knew what her father was capable of.

"If you love me, you'll comfort my father and tell him the truth."

"And if I don't tell him?" I asked, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"We're done and you'll never see Jayven again." She folded her arms. "Your choice..." I groaned after a long pause.

"Fine, I'll tell him." She smiled. "Know, if I die I'm coming back to haunt yo ass...." She giggled & rolled her eyes.

"Sure you are."