Seeking Daddy (Russy) || Part 4

"Do you still have my laptop?" She asked.

"Tatyanna, what is he doing here!?" Y/n asked again.

"I need my laptop for school, have you seen it!" She rose her voice back at her.

"Tyanna." I spoke up. She looked back at me. "Watch yo tone." She folded her arms.

"It's in the garage, in mommy's paint studio." Bay Quann told her. She left. Y/n nodded for him to leave too & he left.

"Why're you here, Russell?" She folded her arms.

"For Tatyanna's laptop." I told her. "But I can try and get my wife back if that sounds better to you?" She rolled her eyes.

"That ship sails along time ago..." She said.

"Because you made it!" I spat. "You think I wanted to divorce you? You think I wanted to be label as a deadbeat father? You think the love a wife and husband share just goes away because you want it too?" She looked away. I sighed. "Y/n, I love you. I never wanted you to think that I didn't love you. I was just so caught up in a hobby......a hobby that had no meaning after you left."

"But you loved filming...." She spoke softly. I shook my head.

"I loved filming you." I told her. "You were my inspiration in everything that I wanted to do or put my mind too. You thought it was some stupid obsession that ruined our marriage, but you ruined it when you ended it."

"Russell I–" She just broke down. I rubbed the back of my neck & sighed.

"I'll just leave." I turned to leave.

"Bay Quann is yours..."  I stopped.

"What!?" I spat, turning around. She looked up at me, then sat up.

"Does a Miyu Lanh sound familiar....?" My eyes widened.

"SHIT!!!!" I spat.

"She became pregnant and gave him up for adoption." I rubbed my temples. "I didn't know he was yours until they gave me his birth certificate a month after I adopted him. I never told Tatyanna about you because I would've had to tell Bay that you were his father as well." I walked over & sat by her.

"I have a dad?" My head snapped around & over towards the door. Y/n broke down again, covering her face.

~~ Last Part coming soon...