Once A Fan, Always A Fan (Diggy)

"What's your favorite song you've written?" Y/n asked. She was a journalist interviewing about my upcoming tour, Throwback.

So many years in this music game & all the old classics my fans are fond of, I thought I'd bring them back in a throwback concert. All over the world just for my fans. I love making them happy, even though I'm knocking on thirty-five.

But this beauty in front of me.....oh Y/n is like a Greek Goddess. The softly tone in her voice, the grace in her walk, her smile, the way she nervously brushes her hair behind her ear, or even the way she looked away & blushed when I looked her in her eyes. She reminds me of one of my favorite fans in my earlier years of my career. She always said what was on her mind, she called me out when I was wrong....she was a badass. Then one day she just stopped interacting with me.

"4 Letter Word." I smiled, answering her question.

"That was always your favorite song..." She giggled. Then started humming.

" Young nigga, young nigga telling them all I know
Bad boy like Diddy, let go like my Lord
I feel like in any city, ain't no other nigga like mine, mine
Ain't no other city, with some other niggas

Like oh
Have you ready for a nigga when I walk up in the room
And I stay down so I'm up
Put that on mine, this shit so loud, I feel like God "

"Now have you ever been through a place? Tell me what it feel like...." I sang aloud, she looked up at me. "And when your heart turn cold, nigga it don't feel right. On top of the world, I wanna know what it feel like....." I stopped than chuckled. "When your sister knows what song your listening to just by humming...." I said, quoting one of her old tweets. She smirked & winked at me.