Sugar Mama (Russy) || Part 1

I just laid beside her as I watched her sleep. She was so beautiful; inside & out. I've love her for years, but she never gave me the time of day.....well until my 20th. Maybe because she was fifteen years older, I don't know. But I've always been attracted to her, older women in general. I just love a woman with experience.

"What're you doing here?" I heard her say. I snapped out of my trace & looked at her.

"What?" I rose my eyebrow at her. She sat up, hold the cover over her chest.

"What are you doing here, Russell?"

"You told me to come over." I shrugged. "I was in class, so it took a little long for me to show up..."

"Then why didn't you wake me up?" She got up, wearing nothing but her black laced thong. I just shrugged. "Come on, I'll make you something." She put her hair up & walked downstairs.

Some niggas praise me cause they see me with an older woman & most girls think Y/n's a cougar for sleeping with a younger guy. Yes, Y/n is her name & she's everything I want in a woman. But she's so careless with her money. Yes, she has enough money to build a whole continent, but she doesn't have to have it all out in the open. She gives it to me when I give her something in return, of course, but who do you fuckin know that uses stacks of fuckin money as a damn coffee table?

 She gives it to me when I give her something in return, of course, but who do you fuckin know that uses stacks of fuckin money as a damn coffee table?

"I got into a lil trouble trynna get here...." I walked up to her, kissing on her neck; her sweet spot. She moaned softly. "I got fines baby."

"How much you need?" She moaned.

"25K. $10,000 fine for insulting campus security and $15,000 speeding ticket." I groaned in her ear as she threw her ass back on my semi-hardened dick. "Bitch ass mufuckas...."

"Y-you know I'm no-not just going to g-give you the mon-ey willingly..." She barely got out, while I started to massaged her exposed breast. I chuckled & tossed her over my shower. She gasped as I walked up to her bedroom.