I Married A Murderer (Diggy)

I was patiently waiting up for my husband, who said that he was "going out for a little walk"......which was about five hours ago. I've been watching the news all night & the police just found a man, dead in the back of his car. Hector Hamada. He looks very familiar from the photo they showed of him.

"Hey beautiful." I heard my husband said. "Whatchu still doin up?"

"Where were you?" I looked over at him. He scratched the back of his neck. "Daniel, I asked you a question!" I got up. "Don't make me ask---" I stopped once a saw blood in his hair. I looked over at the television, then back at him. "IT WAS YOU!" I pointed back at the tv.

"It's not what you think..." He said, walking towards me. I backed away.

"DON'T YOU FUCKIN TOUCH ME!" I screamed. "YOU KILLED HIM!! HOW MANY OTHER FUCKIN PEOPLE HAVE YOU KILLED!?" He was silent. I ran over to grab my phone. He grabbed me, taking the phone out my hands.

"You don't wanna do that..." He mumbled in my ear. Then he started kissing in my neck, my sweet spot.

"Mhmm..." I moaned softly & tilted my head back so he'd have more access to my neck.

"Now you gon be a good girl for daddy?" He run his hand across my treasure. I moaned out. "Huh?"

"Yes daddy....." I felt him smile, then he picked me up & tossed me on our bed. I smirked as he walked over to the foot of the bed.

Maybe being married to a murderer isn't so bad.... If you catch my drift..