Old Wounds Never Heal (Trevor) || Part 2

Y/n Jackson and Trevor Jackson to the front office! Y/n Jackson and Trevor Jackson to the front office!

I looked around as everyone in the class room laughed & pointed at me. Unfortunately, this is the only fuckin class that I don't have with him. But thankfully his class is just across the hall.

"Go ahead, Ms. Jackson." My teacher nodded. I sighed & looked up to Trevor standing in the doorway, waiting for me.

"Damn, why can't he be mine!" One of those popular thirsty girls said aloud.

"Not my type." He announced. She sucked her teeth. "C'mon [your first initial]..." I gulped, then got up & followed him towards the front office.

"What is this about?" I asked him.

"Ion know, but I know it can't be bad cause you'on ever do shit." He said. I laughed, but it's true though. I never talk to anybody or involved in school activities.....mostly because everyone hates me.

"Have you ever met that sister of yours, you told me about?" I asked as we walked. He looked at me.

"My twin?" I nodded. He sighed. "No. I still can't believe my folks gave her up and not me. All this time, I thought I was an only child."

"Atleast you have a family that loves you." I told him.

"And you have me." He said, pulling me into him. I blushed. He chuckled, then opened the door to the front office.

"Ahh....here they are." Our Principle said as we walked in.

"What's this about, Hitchens?" Trevor said.

"Your mother is here to see you guys." He said.

"Mother?" I spat out of confusion. "Luna never comes up here for anything."

"Maybe because Luna isn't the mother that's here..."

"Ma?" Trevor spat. I looked over at her.

"Mrs. Jackson?" I looked at Trevor, then back at her.

"Hi, my angel." She smiled at me. I gasped.