Here I Come (Trevor)

Been chilling at my girl, Kehlani's crib & her moms here too. You can say that I'm liked. Her moms, Y/n, excepted me with open arms.....and legs. I ain't gon lie, Y/n is bad as fuck & I've always been attacked to a older woman anywhere, but still.....

"I'm going out for a little run.." Y/n announced, looking directly at me & bent down to tie her shoe. All I could stare at was her perked breast. I licked my lips. "I'll be back in a little bit." She looked over at Kehlani & smiled. "Behave." She left.

"Finally!" Kehlani sighed. "I thought she'd never leave." She climbed into my lap.

"Tell me about it.." I played along & started kissing down her neck. She giggled.

No lie, when I first met Y/n she was all on me. When Kehlani would leave the room or if she sent her to go run an errand, she'd be feeling up on me & shit. I'll be damned if I said that I ain't like it, but shit it's wrong cause I'm with her daughter.

As I was walking out the bathroom, I saw Y/n standing in the doorway of her bedroom, wrapped in a towel. She glared back at me & dropped the towel. Goddamn, she had a body for days. I licked my lips & walked over to her, slamming the door behind me & slamming her into the wall.

"Mm.." She moaned softly. Just hearing her moan aroused me.

Holding her waist against the wall, I kissed down her stomach. I wrapped her leg around my neck and.........

~~ So I just watched the "Here I Come" video.....LOVEEEDDDDDD ITTTTT & I decided to base this one shot off of it with a little twist of my own 😏😏

Part 2 coming soon.. 😉