Request for Allmine2015 (Russy)

"Dinner is ready!" Ma yelled from the next room. I sighed, looking up from my phone.

I been texting my girl, Leslie, since I woke up this morning. She's nonstop talking bout the argument she had yesterday with her moms & sister. Her moms threatened to kick her out & I'm just trynna make her feel better.

Leslie 😈❤️😕😔 That's not funny! They really pissed me off.

Russell 💋😊 – Lmao nahh....just shake it off. This is yo life and they can't do shit about it

Leslie 😈❤️ – I guess you're right. They can't control me my whole life. I'm my own person, I can do whatever I want!

Russell 💋😊 – PREACH 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Leslie 😈❤️😂🙈 you're so silly..

"Put your phone away please." Ma said, once I sat at the table. Then the doorbell rang. "I hope you don't mind, but I asked Leslie if she wanted to join us for dinner." I shrugged. She smiled & got up to get the door.

"Hey everybody." Leslie beamed, walking in the dinning room. She sat by me. "Hey baby.." I nodded & rubbed my hand up her leg. She brushed my hand down. "No." She said in a low tone. I smirked.

"So how've you been?" Ma asked. Leslie sighed.

"Better today than yesterday..." She shrugged. I rubbed my hand back up her leg. I slapped her hand before she tried to stop me. "OUCH!" She spat. I shrugged, cupped her area & massaged her ever so gently. She gasped.

"You alright? You cool?" Dad asked. Her jaw clenched & unclenched, then she nodded, brushing my hand off her.

"Just bit my tongue." I scuffed & smirked a bit. "Ex-excuse me." She got up & ran to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone off the table.

Russell 💋😊 – What the hell was that? 🙄 I wasn't done, you lil wuss..

Leslie 😈❤️ – Shut up asshole & come the fuck here!

Russell 💋😊😩👅🏃🏽💨💨

~~ This One Shot was requested by @Allmine2015 ! Sorry it's taken me so long to publish this , I just haven't really been motivated to write these but I'm back 🙃💗✍🏾