Torn Between The Two (Trevor) || Part 1

I hate that I fell in love with two people; two brothers, my boyfriend and his brother. Trevor and I have know each other since Elementary, bestfriends since day one. Until freshman year he asked me to be his girlfriend. Now in our 20's, with two babies, we couldn't be any happier.....that's until I tell him about Ian & I.

"He did what!?" Ian yelled, holding our 10-month-old daughter, Indiana Marie. I sighed. "What'd you say?"

"You know I said yes, Ian." I told him. He shook his head. "Ian, I have to tell him. I have to tell him that Indi isn't his, that I have love for you, even how long this has been going on."

"Don't do that."

"And why not!?" I yelled. "He asked me to marry him Ian! He has the right to know that Indiana is his niece and not his daughter!"

"So Indi's not mine?" I jumped & turned around. I gasped.

"Trevor....." I covered my mouth.

"I'm listening." He leaned in the doorway with our daughter, we named Diamond Michaela, in his arms. Her & Indiana are a year and a half apart.

"I'm sorry bro..." Ian said & left with Indi.

"Trevor, I'm not gonna lie and say that sleeping with Ian was a mistake." I looked down at my hand. "You guys are so much alike. And when you first asked me out and I went to your house literally everyday, he was push up on me. I never paid him no mind, but during Senior year when you wanted us to get along and hang out more, we connected. Like it was us again back in elementary." I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face. "I never meant for it to happen, I never meant for Indi to happen. I was really hoping that she was yours."

"Is Diamond mine?" He spoke quietly. I know he's hurt.

"Of course she is." I told him, getting up to walk over to them. "I wouldn't let him touch me or have sex with me, for that matter, until I had her." He just laughed.

"After all this time, you had me thinking that she was mine. And I fell for the shit, only cause her last name is "Jackson"......wow, what a dumbass." He shook his head.

"I love you Trevor, baby I love you so much." I cried.

"But you love my brother too...." He shrugged, holding Diamond back as she reached for me.

"Not nearly as much as I love you." I pulled him into me, kissing his lips repeatedly. "I'm in love with you, not him. I wanna marry you, not him." He kissed me back, then gently pushed me back.

"We'll talk bout this shit later." He left.

~~ part 2 coming soon..