Sex God (Diggy) || Part 1

"Happy birthday girl..." My bestfriend, Dominique said, handing me a gift bag.

"I told you not to get me anything!" I whined as I took the gift from her.

"I wasn't, but I saw this and I had to get it." She smiled as I opened the bag, pulling out and antique little statue of the Greek God named Daniel. "You know how obsessed you are about antiques and old things...." I laughed.

"Whatever..." I hugged her. "Thanks girl."

"No problem." She said, looking at her phone. "I gotta go. Adam is blowing up my phone."

"Okay Niquey Pooh. Later.."

"I'll holla at you later." She waved, leaving. I waved back.

I grabbed the statue out of the bag & just looked at it. An old urban legend says that Daniel was cursed for all eternity. He was the secret son of King Zeus and Echo, the magical wood nymph. Beauty was everything that described her, and she found herself falling in love with Zeus. She was only suppose to hide him from his wife, Hera, but she couldn't help herself.

Once she became pregnant with Daniel, Zeus was long gone. Hera knew that she was hide Zeus from her and demanded that she find him & being him to her. Echo knew they wouldn't last, but she was in love. And she always regretted it. Years later & as Daniel became older, he demanded and was determined to confront Zeus; telling him about he and Echo love affair, that he was his son. He wanted to be known & loved by his father, but he could never tell him because Hera cursed him. No one knows why or where he had gone after that, but all was left to remember him by was this statue.

"Evil bitch.....Makes you wanna cry. Doesn't it?" I heard a deep, chuckled voice. I jumped & looked up at a man, leaning on my computer desk with nothing but some white jeans on. I jumped up, falling over my chair.

"Wha– How–" I stuttered as I got up. I looked at him carefully, then looked at the statue. I gasped. "Daniel!?" He smirked.

"In the flesh...."

~~ part 1 of many......part 2 coming soon 😉
Short story/imagine/one shot , whatever the hell you guy wanna call it , inspired by MonroeMon 😈😍🤙🏾