I Care (Diggy) || Part 2

"C'mon lil mama.." I laughed, picking Gene up.

"You read me a bedtime story?" She asked as I walked up to her bedroom.

"I can if you want me too...?" I rose my eyebrow at her. She nodded.

Once we got to her bedroom & I tucked her in, I read her a bedtime story and told her another. She always gets so happy when she sees me, or if she stay with me for the weekend. I love my child without a doubt, but I can't change what happened between Y/n & I.

"Then the handsome Prince kissed his Princess and they all lived happily ever after." I looked down at Gene on my chest asleep. I smiled & gently laid her down on her pillow.

"You think you slick huh?" My head snapped over towards the doorway. "You think that changes the fact that you put your music before everything else? Your selfish ways is the reason we're broken up, your stupidity is the reason we're separated." She wiped under her eye. "I didn't want this. You put that on yourself, then you tell Genevieve about the day we met?" She laughed, shaking her head. I sighed. "You've always told me that if I wanted something bad enough, I had to fight for it. So why aren't you fighting for me?"

"You think I'm not!?" I spat.

"Fight harder..." She walked off.

"DAMNIT!!" I yelled. Gene started moving around, then hugged my torso. I sighed.

~~ Photo creds to @diggyandfans on Instagram