Obsessed (Russy) || Part 2

I constantly rubbed my belly as we talked, waiting for his coffee to get done. The baby was moving around, he was extremely excited for some reason. He's never moved this much & I couldn't help but smile. I know Russell probably thinks I look creepy as hell.

"Are you alright?" He had his eyebrow raised at me. I giggled.

"I'm sorry." I smiled, pouring his coffee into a mug of Ketamine. Just a little though. "He's just never moved around this much." I handed him the mug.

"Thank you." He took a sip. "May I?" He asked referring to my belly. I smiled & nodded. He gently put his hand on my belly then chuckled, taking another sip of his coffee. "He's really moving."

"You won't be." I mumbled.

"You say something?" He asked, then started to lose his balance. I took the mug from him. "What the hell did you put in my coffee!?" He spat. He soon black out & fell to the ground. I smiled, pouring the coffee down the faucet.

"Daddy gonna love us soon, Hunka.." I sat him up against the cabinets & handcuffed his wrists to the handles.

I finished cooking. I decided on Lamb chops and Asparagus, with Red Potatoes and Corn on the Cob. I know that's his favorite. He's probably gonna be hungry when he wakes. So as I ate my Lamb chops & Red Potatoes, I watched him. He's so beautiful.....his facial features, his freshly cut hair, his silk skin, his smooth voice echoing through my ears. I love him so much, I just want him to be mine.

"Uouh...." I heard his groaned.

"Daddy's awake Hunka..." I squeaked, causing him to groan again.

"Daddy? I've never seen you in my life..." He mumbled, trying to reach for his face. He looked up at his cuffed wrists. "What the fuck is going on!?" He yelled, then groaned. I got up from the dinner table & walked over to him, slowly kneeling in between his legs. I sat back on my feet.

"You're going to love us, Russell." I said sternly. "You're going to help me take care of our son." His eyes were narrow. "And we're going to be a family."

~~ part 3 otw.. 😉