Old Wounds Never Heal (Trevor) || Part 3

"You're my—" I cut myself off. "You can't..." I back away from her & Trevor. "HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed.

"She's my sister?" Trevor finally spoke.

"I'm sorry—"

"NO! SHUT UP! DON'T SAY SHIT TO ME!" I yelled louder. "HOW COULD YOU GIVE ME UP AND NOT HIM? HE'S MY FUCKIN TWIN!!" I shook my head. "YOU HAD ME THINKING HE WAS A GODDAMN STRANGER AND I FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM!" I broke down. "WE'VE HAS SEX CAM! I HAD SEX WITH MY FUCKIN BROTHER, MY TWIN BROTHER!" I ran out of the office.

I got curious one day. I wanted to know if having sex was as painful & pleasurable as people say it is, so Trevor agreed to show me. It was AND wasn't what I expected it to be. It was painful & pure bliss, and we couldn't get enough of it.

"[your first initial]!!" Trevor called after me. He looked at her, shook his head & ran after me. "Y/n, babygirl stop!" He grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him.

"Leave me alone, Trevor." I cried. "I can't even look at you right now..."

"What the hell did I do?" He yelled.

"You took my virginity." I snatched my hand back & ran home.

My fuckin brother! Trevor's my fuckin twin brother & we've had sex! We've had sex more than once. I fuckin make love to that boy & he's my brother! He took my virginity, I fell in love with him, I sucked this dudes dick....AND HE'S MY GODDAMN BROTHER! My damn twin; we were born minutes from each other.

AND HE'S MY GODDAMN BROTHER! My damn twin; we were born minutes from each other

"Y/n, you have a visitor

"Y/n, you have a visitor." Luna said, walking into my room. I groaned, stuffing my phone under my pillow.

"Tell them to leave." I spat.

"Just listen to what Ma has to say." I heard Trevor voice. I scuffed.

"GO AWAY!!" I screamed in annoyance.

"We were gonna come back for you Y/n, but the older Trevor got, the harder he was for us to handle." She said. "Then when Kevin left us, I really couldn't handle him alone." I tried ignoring her. "If I knew you were my child back then when Trevor befriended you, I would've came back for you sooner." I rolled my eyes. "I can't change the past, but I would do anything to be able to keep you when I have you. You're my angel, I've always loved you."

"Ion take a damn thang back!" Trevor spat. "Bihh pussy bomb as fuuuuuuuuuck!" I shook my head, trying not to laugh. Then Cam smacked him in the back of his head.

"She's your sister!" She spat.

"It ain't stop me before...." He shrugged.

"Shut up idiot!" I laughed. He smirked.

"C'mon baby, we goin home." He told me. I smiled & jumped up to pack my things.

I'll never forget that Cam gave me up, but I'll forgive her for she always loved me.