Sex God (Diggy) || Part 9

Three months away from our time together become expired, we're finally getting married tomorrow. The wedding is just a day away. Daniel bought us a new house, got me a new car, "got his license", and just made sure everything was ready for our new lives together. But since the wedding is tomorrow, I've been at my parents house & Dominique has been with me.

"I can't believe you're getting married before I am!!!" She cried dramatically. "But what I really can't believe is that's the guy you told me you had a crush on in first grade." I kinda smiled.

Yes, I lied to her. She can't know who he really is. I'd die if she knew that it was Daniel; though I introduced him as Daniel, she can't know that he's the Greek God I've been obsessing over.

"But he kinda look like that statue I have you for your birthday last year." She blurted. My eyes widened.

"Probably just one of his ancestors." I tried playing it off. "You look exactly like you great great great grandmother." She laughed.

"And she was bad as fuck..." We laughed at her comment.

"But hey, I'm going to get some sleep." I told her, getting off the sofa. "The big day is tomorrow."

"I'm so proud of you, Y/n." She hugged me. I smiled & walked upstairs.

"Thanks."

"Sweet dreams beautiful..." I blushed as I walked into my old bedroom. Goodnight baby.

As the night went on & 1AM came around. I just talked to Daniel. He rarely sleep anyways so I know for sure that he won't be sleeping tonight. I'm so nervous about the wedding. How it's going to look, how many people are going to show up, if anyone is going to show up, if Daniel & I will last for a lifetime.

"Baby, you gotta get some sleep. Quit worryin bout allat. You ain't going nowhere no time some, and I for damn sure ain't going nowhere." I rolled my eyes as I looked up at the ceiling. "The last time I've even been in love with someone was millenniums ago. Ain't no need to be nervous, I got you mama..." I love him, I love him so much. Words could never describe how much I love that man. "I love you more."

Once morning came & I finally got some sleep, my nerves calmed down. Today's the big day! I'm getting married! Daniel's curse will be lifted & we'll live the rest of our lives together.

"You look so beautiful..." I turned around to my parents standing in the door way. I smiled, trying my best not to cry.

 I smiled, trying my best not to cry

"C'mon babygirl." My dad said, walking over to me. "Don't cry. You don't need puffy eyes walking down the aisle." I shook my head & smiled.

"Let's get a move on!" Dominique yelled walking in. "As your Maid of Honor, I demand you to get your little butt into that car right now!" I laughed.

"Yes ma'am." I hugged my mom & dad. "Guess I'll see you guys at the church." I sighed happily, then left.

I think those nerves are coming back again. I'M GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN TWO HOURS!!!!!!!

~~ part 10 is the end.....coming soon 😭❤