After Breaking Dawn: Name Game

Hello ABD fans! :)

As you all know, in my story, After Breaking Dawn, Jacob and Nessie are expecting twins!

I've been getting oodles and oodles of private messages, asking about names, and if fans are allowed to share names..?

Well, the answer is yes! I'd love for my fans to help name Jake and Remesme's babies!

I have some names in mind, but I'd love to hear the suggestions you all have!

In fact, I'll make a contest out of it.

In the comments section below, post your favourite boy and girl names for the twins! I'm keeping the gender(s) a secret, so post both gender names for a better chance to win!

If the name is unisex, let me know in your comment.

The most creative names (and my favorites) will be used! The person who gets their names chosen will have the last chapter dedicated to them!

I would recommend sending at least two girl and boy names per comment. Better chances of winning?

Also, I'd love for some helpers to get me going on ideas for what to do after ABD, seeing as there is one chapter left. If you're interested in helping, shoot me a private message, and cut to the chase! Share any ideas or suggestions you have. I'd love to hear them.. :)

If you ever have any questions or anything to say, post on my user page or send me a message. In the past, I haven't been so active in interacting with fans, but that is changing now.