What do teens want to read? With a update.

Hello fans and people popping in!

I want to encourge you to give me your feedback, and I want to give you an update as well. If you could answer the following in a comment I will give you, the people, what they want.

FIRST:

I want to know what YOU as the reader want to read! What are YOU intersted in? Action, Comedy, Romance, Suspense, Mystery et cettra. Tell me what you're not intersted in! No vampires, thats obviously something I have heard. No teachers and students, which I'll get to eventually. I want to know every little detail!

SECOND:

After Breaking Dawn...

The chapters, as you see, aren't popping out daily as they were before. Reason being, the story is becomeing more complex. Its getting harder to explain. Also, I hear Renesmee is begining to annoy you too. It gets hard trying to transition easily from one characters POV to another, especially if its the characters you all are asking for, Alice and Edward, Jasper and Rose. seem to think in a tottaly different way. I want to make sure you LIKE reading it and aren't annoyed. Tell me if somethings annoying you, I'll be glad to change whatever I can to make it better. I want to know your honest oppion on my story. Its my first one, so its not the best.

THREE:

My name is Marilyn Wilson; I'm seventeen, and by the way, a witch.

This story doesn't seem to be too hot, so thats why I'm asking for what YOU WANT to read rather then these things that pop into this brain-dead head of mine. If you want me to keep it going, tell me what YOU want! Give me something you want to happen, or I'll continue the boreing path its winding upon. If you think its just fine, then tell me, because I can't convince myself its entertaining, at all.

FOUR:

Hes your teacher! Yeah, but hes hot...

Okay, this story I won't lie, I like it. But I hear its too-like other stories on Wattpad, and I do NOT want any other writers thinking I stole there idea, plot, et cettra. Because I didn't, but I hear things that sound as if I did. I think I want to keep writing this, but I don't know. So as I said previously, I would love to know your imput on this particular story. I have a few chapters lieing around in my notebook that needs to be entered and edited, IF I were to persue this story. I hopefully will, but its up to you. If I don't get any replys, concider everything done.

ALSO:

Which story do you favor in particular? Why?

I would really like to know!

LASTLY,

I don't want to be harsh, I just want to be truthful with you. If I feel as though these stories aren't getting anywhere I won't continue. I really am looking forward IF I get any replys to what you'd like to read. Thats my favorite question on here. I hope you can be specific enough to the point of where I know exactly what you'd like, because that would about make my day.(:

I'm sorry for being blunt, its habitual.

Thanks so much,

-Amber