Info and cast

Rollin' Like a Big Shot is about a young girl by the name of Alexandria Clancy who moves to Beverly Hills, Texas with her seven siblings and parents. That first day of summer Alexandria meets Melissa Cooper, her best friend-to-be. Alexandria may live in her home with nine other people, but she manages to stay sane by spending an unmentionable amount of time is her best friend's attic, goofing around and listening to music. Melissa's attic is said to be haunted, therefore the girls make a point to leave the attic by 8 P.M. sharp every night.. But one Thursday night the girls find multiple boxes. These boxes are filled with photos that belonged to the orignol owners, back in the 1970's. The girls loose track of time, and after 8 P.M. mysterious things start happening. The girls find themselves in an excessive amount of trouble, but they know they'll get out of it.

For days after that the girls don't go in the attic - they're afraid of what may happen next. But the next Thursday night, Alexandria convinces her eldest brother, Liam, to come and investigate. Liam abides by the little girl's request, and later finds himself regretting it. This thrill-filled novella is full of twists and turns at every corner, and always leaves you wondering. It may be in the genre of horror, but theres more to it than that! Check back often to see what Alexandria and Melissa dig up next, and who else they drag into it.

This story is written 100% by me, Amber Nicolee, and is written to enter in the wattpad 'Watty Awards.' This is copyright, belonging to nobody but myself.

Here is the cast of my story, CURRENTLY. It is subject to change at any times. Any changes will be updated in the next upload.

Cast: (by age, not roll)

Character name Actors name Roll Age Multiples

Bradley Clancy Ben Stiller (father) (37)

Caroline Clancy Elizabeth Reaser (mother) (36)

Liam Clancy Jason Dolley (elder brother) (19)

Dominic Clancy Chris Massoglia (elder brother) (18)

Catrin Clancy Alyson Stoner (elder sister) (17) (triplet1)

Charlotte Clancy AnnaSophia Robb (elder sister) (17) (triplet2)

Connor Clancy Cameron Bright (elder brother) (17) (triplet3)

Alexandria Clancy Abigail Breslin (main) (13)

Melissa Cooper Saoirse Ronan (main/ bestfriend) (14)

Jasmine Clancy Ariel Winter (younger sister) (9)

Ellie Clancy Bailee Madison (younger sister) (7)