Group Chat - Let's Fix This

-------------- Ally added Camila and Lauren to the chat --------------------

Ally: Guys, what happened?

Camila: Why don't you ask Lauren?

Lauren: Oh, don't act so innocent. You're just too overprotective.

Camila: I'm sorry, I just didn't want my girlfr- ex sleeping with other people. 

Lauren: Ex?

Normani: Woah, Mila, don't you think that's a little dramatic?

Camila: I see you're taking her side.

Normani: I'm not taking anyone's side, I'm just saying... I mean, she didn't actually cheat or anything, she was just drunk and she was with Ally and I, not random people.

Dinah: Okay, can y'all just stfu?

Ally: Here we go...

Dinah: Look Mila, Lauren didn't cheat on you, she was probably only clingy like that because she was drunk and she knows Ally and Normani, it's not like she would actually try anything. So why don't you get your head out of your ass, it's not a hat. And Lauren... don't be such a stubborn egg, and tell Camila that you love her and are sorry and that it doesn't matter who you're around when you're drunk because no matter what, you'll be thinking about her. 

Normani: I'm tearing up...

Ally: That was beautiful Dinah...

Dinah: Thanks bitches... now, Camren? You gonna fix this or what?

Camila: Yeah, thanks DJ. Lauren I'm sorry I just get insecure because I can't believe that someone like you is with someone like me. I love you and I just get scared that you'll realize you can do so much better and leave me...

Lauren: Camz... you're best thing that's ever happened to me. 

A, D and N: Awwwwwwe 

Dinah: So... is my ship sailing again?

Camila: Damn straight.

Lauren: *gay