Logan

Lassitude ~52

Cameron Dallas' pov

My eyes were about to close shut when I hear the door open. I carefully unwrap Ri from me so she could continue to sleep. I slowly stand and notice it's the nurse holding Logan in her arms. I smile sheepishly as I walk around the bed.

"Here is your dad, Logan," The nurse smiles at little Logan and carefully hands him over to me. I cradle him into my arms and couldn't help, but smile and feel all of my emotions come out. "Logan has been very quiet and good when we cleaned him up as I weighed him. Seven pounds to be exact."

"Thank you nurse."

"When Riley gets up, you can call one of the nurses so we can help her to breastfeed. I think that was what your wife wanted, correct?"

"Yes. I'll make sure when she gets up." The nurse nods and gently pokes Logan's nose. I look down to see Logan opening his eyes.

"Congratulations to you and your wife Mr.Dallas," she says.

"Thank you." She makes her wait out and I make my way over to the chair right beside Riley's bed. I look down to see Logan looking up at me. "Hello Logan," I smile and I felt my eyes watering. He's the cutest little thing.

I wish I can freeze this moment with him. Logan continues to smile up at me before yawning. His eyes squeezes shut and he reopens them.

"You're the cutest little thing. Are you sleepy?" Logan continues to look up at me. There's a small shift to the bed and I look up to see Riley sound asleep. She looks very much relax and at peace. I'll let her sleep for a bit and Logan doesn't seem hungry.

I carefully readjust him in my arms and poke his little nose. His expression looks a little curious. He is sure one quiet newborn. He hasn't moved too much or cried in these last few minutes.

"You seem very observant little one. I'm your daddy. I love you very much." Logan smiles slightly and I chuckle thinking he understands me just a little bit. I don't think I'm ready for this divorce to ever happen.

With Logan, there's so much I want to do with him and I don't want to miss anything. I won't be able to tuck him into bed every night and I won't be able to see him everyday or drop him off to his first day of school.

The thought of this really upsets me, because I brought this on myself. I sigh sadly and carefully take his arms out from the blanket he is wrapped in. I let my finger reach for his tiny hand and he opens it, closing around my finger after a moment. There's a light squeeze.

"I wish you the best of luck with everything Logan," I start with a small smile. "Your mommy is the best person in the world and she is amazingly talented. I hope when you grow up, you love her as much as I do and take very good care of her when I'm not around. She is very special to me and I hope you bring her a lot of happiness and joy."

Logan stills looks up towards me and I looked up to look at Riley again to check on her. She is still asleep. Logan squeezes my finger with the little strength he has and I am in awe.

"I hope you won't give your mommy a hard time and if she ever needs help, you'll help her. Because I've been very bad, I won't be able to see you all the time. I wasn't being fair or being considerate and I can't take back what happened. I wish I could make things better so we can stay as a family. I really wish we could stay together forever and live happily. I'm really going to miss you when I am not living with your mom anymore."

I sigh as he brings my finger to his mouth.

"You're hungry?" I felt the ticklish feeling of my son sucking on my finger. "You are hungry. I guess we should wake your mother up then. You be gentle now, alright?" Logan looks at me as he continues his gesture.

I look towards Ri, who needed this sleep. Logan is hungry though and the two of us agreed we should wait off the baby formula a few days. I begin to reach for her and gently tap her arms.

"Ri..." I say gently. She opens her eyes and I can tell how tired she is.

"Cam... I just went to sleep," she mumbles. I chuckle and smile at her.

"You've been a sleep a little over an hour and a half. Logan is hungry."

"Logan?" She smiles tiredly and looks down to my arms. "He's not asleep?"

"No, surprisingly he has been staring up at me for the past thirty minutes while I was talking."

"He loves his dad." Carefully she sits up and presses the button to have a nurse come in here.

"Here, you can hold him," I smile and carefully have to take my finger away from him. I look down to see Logan's lip quivering. "No, Logan," I say feeling guilty. He soon lets out a small cry and I hand him over to Ri.

"You can be back in daddy's arms as soon as I feed you," Ri says to Logan in her arms and I smile again.

Grace Dallas' pov

"Grace... wake up." I groan slightly and flip my body over while pulling the covers back. "You get to meet you little brother this morning. The mention of my little brother gave me a jolt of energy. I pull the covers back to see G smiling down at me.

"What time is it?" I yawn. I'm so excited to meet him. Last night, dad barged into my private lesson and told me he had to get to the hospital at that moment.

Ryan and I went to Claire's house to sleep at while everyone went to the hospital. They wanted us to sleep and promised us we would be the first to go into the room.

G and Jack arrived sometime this morning. I'm glad he's here at this very moment. I think my grandma Karen, Grandpa Manny and Aunt Aaliyah should be arriving sometime this afternoon.
I'm really excited that everyone is going to be here and together.

"Eight. By the time you, Peter, your brother and Claire are ready and we get there, we'll be allowed into your mother's room."

"Okay!" I smile. I immediately hug G as I stood up and he was caught off guard. He wraps his arms around me.  "Missed you G."

"Missed you more little Dallas. I hope you're up for a lot of greatness today."

"More than meeting my little brother?" I ask curiously. G chuckles and has a very happy look. He takes a seat on the bed and pats the spot next him. I take a seat and look up at him.

"I wanted to tell you because I know how much you're into really cute things and you are my god daughter."

"Okay..."

"I was wondering if you could do me a small favor tonight."

"As long as it doesn't get me into trouble."

"No, definitely not. I wanted to ask if you can play some great romantic pieces."

"I can do that," I smile. "What is the special occasion?" G smiles and reaches for his pocket.

"Your uncle Jack, you and Peter are the only ones who knows." He pulls out a small box that is from Disney. My eyes widens excitedly.

"Is that what I think it is?!"

"Indeed it is Gracie. Do you want to see it?" I nod and he opens the box and carefully hands it over to me. I gape at how gorgeous it is. It's absolutely beautiful and perfect.

~

1 UPDATE LEFT... I CAN'T COMPREHEND THIS RIGHT NOW

What are you thinking at this moment?

Are you ready for the final chapter of the trilogy?

Next update: Monday