For You

Lassitude ~7

Riley Dallas' pov:

"Aunt Riley!" I turn my head in the direction from the familiar sound and look around before I find Caitlyn and Ranisha. Then I notice my six year old niece Eva running towards me. I squat down and reach for her as she approaches me. "Hi aunt Riley!" she says to me and hugs me. I hug her back and smile at her cuteness.

"Hello Eva, how was your flight here?"

"It was super long. I'm ready to see my dad." I pull away from the hug and give her a smile. She looks so much like my brother. You can tell the resemblance.

"You'll be able to see your dad tomorrow," I smile. She nods before she notices Jasmine there and she excitedly makes her way over to her. I stand and hug both Caitlyn and Ranisha, who engulfs me into a group hug.

"Missed you Ri," Ranisha greets.

"How has my sister in law been doing?" Caitlyn asks.

"I've been doing alright. Spending many days writing and visiting a few schools. How about you guys?"

"We've been great! Ranisha came to visit for a little bit while the boys are on tour. I bet you're excited to see your brother, Jack, and G tomorrow."

"I'm very excited. I've missed them alot and have been feeling a little lonely with the kids in school and everyone with their amazing careers."

"Shawn told me he has something for you when he gets here."

"Really?" I smile and thought about my brother. Shawn has become one of the greatest artist of the century. He has done a few world tours now and is known by everyone. He is a legend and everyone loves him. Including me of course.

My brother has experienced so many cultures and living the dream of any musician. Even though he could live anywhere he'd like, he has decided to stay in Toronto. It took Caitlyn a little bit of persuading at first. She finally gave in and had moved to Toronto where my brother had finally asked Caitlyn to marry him. "He always comes with surprises."

"He can't help it," Matt chuckles. Both Caitlyn and Ranisha gives Matt a hug also. "Shawn loves giving his sisters presents."

"Plus," Ranisha points out. "Your birthday did just past not that long ago." I smile and nod as Ranisha and Caitlyn greets Jasmine. The six of us start to make our way to the luggage claim area to grab luggages.

"I have Ryan and Gracies presents," Eva says to me. "Mom and I picked it out!"

"I bet they will love it," I say to her. "Ryan and Grace are excited to see you. They have been asking about you all week."

"I've been asking about them too, right mommy?" I smile faintly to myself knowing I'm going to have a baby girl or a baby boy in about six months. I feel really nervous about it more than anything. Tomorrow's appointment will be exciting.

"Yes, nonstop actually." Matt and I laugh lightly as we wait for their luggages to appear.

~Two and a half hours later~

I open the trunk to my car as Caitlyn walks around and thanks me as I hand her luggage over and Eva's. Matt helps Eva and Jasmine to the house and Ranisha comes around to get her luggage. I close the trunk and the three of us make our way inside.

The three of us are welcomed with food being made and I smile to the welcoming scent. I close the door as I point out to them which room was theirs on the first floor. They make their way to the room as I walk into the kitchen to find Natalia and...

"Cam?" I ask surprised to see him here. He turns around with a warm smile and he walks over to me. I gawk at my husband stunned to actually see him.

"Hey Ri," He says and wraps his arms around me and leans in to kiss me. "How was your day?"

"It was okay. It's better now that you're here now," I smile and hug him. "How was set today?"

"Very tiring and we did good, right Claire?" I turn my head to see Claire at the island, sitting at one of the chairs. She looks up from a book and smiles.

"There was a lot that was done," Claire smiles.

"That's great to hear. You're welcome to spend dinner here with us tonight and tomorrow night."

"Thank You Ri." Claire is Cameron's best friend from years ago. Claire and Cam go way back, but not quite as long as Nash. She's J's cousin. Somehow she ended up auditioning for this show and ended up here. We're pretty good friends.

"I have to talk to Ri for a bit. I'll be back," Cam says as he gently takes my arm and leads me towards the back of the house where our back porch leads to our backyard. He stops us at the doorway and he lets me lean against the doorway. He reaches for my cheek with his hand and leans in to kiss me.

I wrap my arms around his neck as we share a passionate kiss. Everytime we kiss feels like the first time in Hawaii. He pulls away and hear both of our uneven breathing.

"How are you?" He asks a second time and he looks into my eyes.

"I'm getting there. The morning sicknesses I get twice a day. I really wish you were here," I say quietly. He moves both of his hands to my hips.

"You could have called me Ri. I would have came home to help."

"You've been avoiding me the past basically three months since you found out." His guilt expression is shown and he sighs.

"I'm new at this, you should give me a small break. This is something I'm still trying to transition into."

"A break? You haven't even been here, but at work and celebrating! And you don't think this isn't new to me? I'm just as scared as you." My voice has raised slightly now.

"New for you? You've already been through this!" I look away from him and it takes a moment for that to sink in. My eyes water and I push him away.

"Yeah, I may have when I was eighteen and it was unexpected. If you may have forgotten that was your child and he passed away in my arms! This is still new to me. I've never successfully given birth for them to live yet Cam." I bring my hands to my face. I start to cry.

"Babe," He says gently. "I'm so sorry. Please don't cry. I'm here Ri. I promise." I felt his arms re-wrapping around me as I'm pulled to his chest. I start to soak his shirt. "Ri..."

"Why did you have to say that?" I ask weakly. "Do you even want another child right now?"

"Of course I do. Ri, I'm excited. I'm so thrilled. You have no idea how happy this makes me." I look up towards him and he's looking down at me. "I have so much planned for you and the baby. I'm really trying to work hard for you guys."

"I appreciate you working hard. You're always coming home late and exhausted," I smile slightly. He wipes my tears away with his fingers.

"I've been doing that because I want to finish the season for the show early before you go into labor."

"Isn't this the last season to the show?"

"It is, but I would also like to try my best and finish filming in advanced so I can be with you and the kids. I plan on taking the year off after the show is over."

"You've planned this?" Cam nods and smiles at me.

"I told the producer and he understood and so we've been trying to make everything work out. That's the reason why we're doing about three to four episodes a week now. I didn't mean for you to feel like I've been ignoring you." I nod and hug him. He kisses my head and we stand like this for a while.