"I want to sleep!" Riley continues to cry and I look to Shawn for help.

"You can sleep as soon as you're finished Ri," Shawn says gently. "Ten more pushes and you can sleep for as long as you want." Riley nods and she continues to push.

"Nine," I say to her. She turns towards me with a glare.

"Don't remind me!" She says angrily. Shawns eyes widens and he covers his mouth as he smiles. "You did this to me Cameron Alexander Dallas!" She pushes again.

"I'm sorry?" I apologize. I'm not exactly sure how to ease her pain. Another push.

"I want this to be over," she grits again and makes another push.

"You can do this." She does another push and she closes her eyes with pain. And again she did it.

"Mrs.Dallas. You're really close. Almost there," the doctor says. One of the nurses reaches for a small blanket. Another push and she screams as she squeezes my hand. It feels like she is going to crush my bones. She pushes almost immediately right after.

"You've got this. One more Ri," I say to her. "I love you so much." She nods weakly as she does her final big push and we hear a high pitched cry.

Riley's shoulders begin to relax and Shawn stands walking over to the doctor.

Riley Dallas' pov

"Four thirty five in the morning of December twenty second your baby boy is born," Doctor Fitz smiles at me. "Congratulations." I smile sheepishly as Shawn takes a small figure into his arms. He smiles as he looks down and walks over to Cameron. I turn to Cameron to see him looking down at me with a proud smile.

"I love you Cameron," I say softly.

I felt weak and exhausted that it's hard to keep my eyes open. My brothers eyes were wide and happy to see the little figure in his arms. He stands beside Cameron and looks up at me.

"Cameron can hold him first." Shawn nods and carefully hands Logan over to Cameron. As he takes him in his arms, I see the tears welling up in his eyes and a big smile appears on his face.

"Ri..." Cameron starts with his voice cracking. My heart flutters at the sight of Cameron holding him. "He's so handsome and has your nose for sure." I smile sheepishly as I watch Cameron play with his little hands. "He's so cute."

My brother smiles looking down at him. Cameron looks so happy that it makes my heart warm and fuzzy. I've waited to share this moment for a very long time with him. He then looks up towards me as I saw the tears now falling.

"I want to hold him," I smile tiredly. Cameron nods and carefully stands to hand our baby boy over to me. He is gently placed into my arms and I swoon as he yawns and his eyes opens slightly before closing again.

"He's soo cute!" I smile and rock him slightly. He does has my nose as Cameron mentioned and he has Cameron's facial structure. I gently reach for his hand and couldn't help, but smile. "Mom and dad loves you very much."

"Very," Cameron adds in and I see one of the nurse walking over.

"What have you two decided to name him?" The nurse asks with a smile.

"Logan Alexander Dallas." The nurse nods as the other nurse brings over a clipboard with the birth certificate for Cameron and I to fill out.

"Beautiful name. I have to get him cleaned up." I pout slightly as I have to let go of Logan. "I promise he will be in your arms in about an hour after he's cleaned up and you can breastfeed him." I nod and kiss Logan's head before handing him over to the nurse.

I feel myself sadden as they take Logan out the room. I felt a hand to mine and I look over to Cameron and my brother.

"He'll be back soon," Cameron reassures me.

"Congratulations you two!" My brother smiles. "I'll get you guys something to eat."

"Thank you." He nods as he takes his scrubs off and walks out of the room. The doctor told me that Logan will be back in under an hour and to relax now as I will be checked on in a few hours. No one else can come in currently until nine to give me time to recover and to feed Logan.

Now it was just Cam and I in the room. I weakly squeeze his hand happy that he is his.

"We have another child," Cameron says happily.

"Yes we do Cam," I smile and yawn.

"You should get some rest before Logan gets back." I shake my head and he looks at me confused. I pull the now covers that was placed over me after giving birth back and Cam smiles sadly and nods. He takes off his scrubs and places them on the chair before taking his shoes off.

He gets in beside me and I snuggle up to him.

"I want to talk to you."

"What do you want to talk about?" He looks to me.

"Us."

~

3 updates left 😪

This will be one of the last updates I have for the summer as I will now be starting classes on Monday (': goodbye to my stress free mind.

There are only 4 Biochemistry majors, including me of the whole class... wish us the best of luck? 

Next update: Monday