19.Catching up

I woke up to the morning dragon realm sun shinng through the gaps in the curtains of my bedroom.I groaned and sat up in my bed.I stretched and stared at the curtains for a minute before standing up and drawing the curtains.Ahh.Such a bright and beautiful day.A perfect day to catch up with the others in the other realms.I headed downstairs to the kitchen requipping into a pastel blue knee length dress in the process of walking.As I reached the kitchen,I was greeted with good mornings from the dragons that were gathered for breakfast.I of course,greeted them back with a warm smile and a "good morning" in a cheerful tone.Haven't been this cheerful in a while."So,how was earthland?"Aqua the water dragon asked.The other dragons turned towards me awaiting my response."Well,Its good.I guess.Broke ties with Sting,My Ex-boyfriend and then got my revenge on Fairy Tail.Guess I went too far although they deserved most of the punishment.When I got back here,guessing you heard from Igneel and the others,I was under my mother's portrait crying and sweating.Right?"I finished earning nods from the others.We all talked,laughed and shared embarrassing moments of the past few years over breakfast and soon,I decided to go to a realm I haven't been to in ages.That would be the demon realm.I closed my eyes and thought of the demon realm.When I snapped them open,I was here.In the demon realm.Better known as the netherworld.I grinned as demons all around looked at me with warm welcomimg eyes."I'm back!!"I cheered.Soon after,the whole netherworld cheered at the same time,welcoming me merrily.I know.Its hard to believe that demons are being cheery and kind.What can you say?They practically adore me and love me.And I am thankful that they pit aside their true nature just to cheer me up when I am around them.I feel happy just being around creatures of all the different realms.Though they give me respect as their Queen,we are friends.No.Very close friends.I mean for the 2 earthland years they have kept me company.I am also thankful that even though we spent quite a short time together,it felt like we spent almost our whol lives with eachother.I smiled my signature smile for the first time in absolutely forever.I love my family.Though we may not be blood related,I feel as though they are since they have been with me in my toughest moments.They comforted me with such love I forgot about all the pain while I was with them.

After catching up wih the demons,I headed up to Hades' palace.Once I reached the throne room,I pushed open the colossal double doors and walked right up to Hades."Miss me?Hades?"I asked cheerfully.He stared at me like I was dumb."Duh.What do you think Lucy.I had a feeling you deserted us demons."He replied with a chuckle."Aww...Is my little Hades worried I ditched the demons?"I giggled teasingly.He blushed and shook his head no.I burst into a laughing fit.His gave was priceless.I went ahead and caught up with him and then,"Seriously though.Are they giving you a hard time?"I asked with seriousness lacing each and everything I said.He shook his head.Good.Their not giving him a hard time...

~Meanwhile at Fairy Tail~
Natsu's P.O.V
"Its all our fault.Its all my fault.She left us.She won't look at me.Its all my fault.She left us.She won't look at me."I kept whispering."C'mon Natsu.Its been what?3 weeks.You haven't moved from that spot.Neither have you eaten or slept.Natsu..."Happy started.I looked at him but continued whispering those 3 sentences over and over again.Its true.I haven't eaten,drank or slept for 3 weeks.All I do is rock back and forth.Occasionally just sit there and stare at nothingness.

Everyone back at Fairy Tail visits me once in a while.They try to cheer me up or they would try to drag me outside.Even Ice freak tried.But,there is no way out of my depression.Unless...Unless I see her.I long for her.She is my soul my everything and I was too dumb to realize it back then.If only I listened to Lisanna trying to talk me into keeping Lucy on the team...Come back Luce...Come back...come back to me...

Lisanna's P.O.V
Everyone has been depressed lately.Especially Natsu.He won't come out of Lucy's house.He has been staying there on her bed.He hasn't eaten,drank or slept and we are starting to get worried for his health.I guess her going away agin has taken its toll on everyone.Especially Natsu.I try to out on a fake smile and try to cheer everyone up but,even I feel like its hard to smile without Lucy.She was my sister.She was Natsu's light.My light.And mostly,the guild's light.Without her,We'll be in the dark awaiting for the light to shine brightly on us again.To bring us back from the dead and back.Back to life.

But its hopeless without Lucy.She was our everything our light and soul.She keeps us away from the dark.Please Lucy.Come back big sis...

Lucy's P.O.V
I know they are talking about me.I have already finished catching up with Hades and Melody the queen of fairies.I mean.I know its hard for them.But what about me.What about all those years ago.When my light vanished.No one was there to bring me back.Not even the dragons.I had to bring myself back and be strong.Nit just for me.But for my people.It was hard I never was truly happy.I was only ever happy with him.But does he still deserve my trust,my faith,my light and mostly,my love?I never really thought he would.But now,I can't bare to see him like this.He will always be Natsu.My Natsu.Ni matter how much I hate him,my love will overpower it.No matter how much I deny it,its the truth.And nothing beats the truth.Sure.I thought that there was no more chance for him to redeem himself.But,I was wring cause there will always be a place for him.In my heart and soul.Where he truly belongs. .Then,I realized I can't stay here long.My heart can't take it.I would be returning sooner than I thought I would.I wi return tomorrow.After I bid my farewells.I sobbed for a while and wiped my tears.No.I have to be strong.I can do this.Just a few more hours before I see him.Before I see my Natsu."I'll be back Natsu.Just wait a little longer."I said.Determined and ready to go back."You're leaving,Princess?"a soft voice came from behind me.I turned around and put on a smile."Ya.Can't hold it any longer.I'm sorry,Sapphire.Guess my heart can't hold it any longer.Can't stay apart from them for too long I guess."I smiled softly."Its fine.Just remember to visit us.And bring him along too."She winked playfully.I blushed."Thanks,Sapphire.Can you spread the news,I'll be preparing for tomorrow."I said.She nodded and walked gracefully down the halls.Get ready Fairy Tail,I'm coming back home.Same for you Sabertooth.I'm coming home Fiore.