12.Akane Resort

Sting's P.O.V
After a 9 month long break,we were ready to go back to our guild.We had one more month before the Grand Magic Games begins.And we were planning to go to Akane Resort before the Grand Magic Games to relax.Now that we have grown stronger,and know Lucy's real power.No one has a chance at beating us at the games with her.I sighed.How did I get lucky to get a girlfriend like her?What did I do to deserve her?I almost murdered my father.

"Don't say that Sting.I love you for you.Just like you love me for me.Weak or powerful unlike that Pyro back at Fairy Tail."Lucy said and kissed my cheeks."You read my mind?But,what you said was true.I love you for you.Weakling or not.You are mine and will forever be."I told her and kissed her forehead.Lucy nodded."A reminder to all of you.DO NOT tell anybody about my true identity.I am gonna reveal myself to Sabertooth today.So don't worry.You can call me Lucy as of now."Lucy reminded us.As we left the East forest,Lucy opened a portal to the Sabertooth guild hall.When we stepped out,everyone celebrated our return."Ohayo Minna!"Lucy cheered."Ohayo Lucy.Welcome back everyone!"The guild cheered.

We partied for about 2 hours and we decided all decided to head over to Akane resort.Finally....relaxation after a tiring 9 months.It was worth it though...

Lucy's P.O.V
Finally!Relaxation after giving these people intense training along with their 2nd Orgins.All of them destroyed the forest with their second orgins.O sighed.Who knew their second orgins could be so powerful?!Anyways,"Listen up everyone.Minerva,Rogue,Rufus and Sting already know this.But,I don't want them to be the one to tell you.I want to reveal my tuprue identity to all of you before the games..."I said.At this point,even master Jiemma was listening.I changed into my true form,My Lucy heartfilia body.Everyone gasped.

"My real Name is Lucy Vermilion Heartfilia.My cousin is Zeref Dragneel.Do not even dare relate me to that pink pyro in Fairy Tail.Anyways.Elemental dragon slayer is not my only magic.I have many more.I can't possibly list them all...But here are a few...I use Elemental God Slayer magic,Elemental Dragon Slayer,Elemental angel slayer,Elemental wolf slayer,Elemental Demon slayer,Elemental Fairy slayer and the rest of the magics that exist.Such as Runes,Space magic,Teleportation,Portals,Telekenisis,Mind reading,telepathy,Memory-make,ice make and any other types of magic.

Zeref may be my cousin and I know you are scared of him.He was cursed and now,he is clensed from that curse.Please do not be afraid of him... Not only do I use those magics...but I am immortal.You see...I am a goddess,a Divine being.The queen of the gods.That is why Master Jiemma said that you should treat me with respect.My mother created this place you called earth.My other home.My mother died...sadly...(contains dark side successfully)However,I want to be treated as an equal.Despit being a goddess.

I have another title though...I am one of the 10 wizard saints.I am ranked 1 among them.I have a dark side.Which van be deadly.However,You need not worry for my people in the other realms can knock me out.Rufus,Minerva,Rogue and Sting also know a spell that will knock me out."I said.Everyone was in a state of shock except those who trained with me of course.It was a long and painful silence.I sighed.I assumed they didn't want me anymore so"You can kick me out and torture me if you want to just like Fairy Tail did to me.Just because I am Zeref's cousin....I am gonna go now..."I said."Of course we don't want you to leave.Its just that this is alot to take in.But,we will accept you.Powerful or not."Someone said.Everyone nodded in agreement.I smiled and blushed.

At least someone people want me.Unlike Fairy Tail...Suddenly,the guild burst into cheers.They cheered for me.I have a family now.A family that loves me for me.I swear to protect them for as long as I am alive.After that,they went to Akane Resort through the portal."You coming lucy?"They asked."I will catch up later.I need to do something with FairyTail and deal with some stuff here."I said with a smirk.They nodded and went through.Then,the portal closed.I stayed in my true form and headed to fairyTail.

This time,I didn't wear a hood.So,when the magic council members saw me,they were shocked but bowed down to me for they knew my title.I grinned."Please stand.Oh!And tell the 10 wizard saints I am here to claim my title.I need to handle something with Fairy Tail..."I told them."Of course m'lady,"They chorused,bowed then left."Teleport!FairyTail!"I chanted and telepotprted to Fairy Tail.I was planning to give them 120,000,000 jewel because they needed it for all the destruction they caused during job requests.It is still my Grandmother's guild afterall.I can't let it shut down even if I hate them.

When I arrived,I kicked the door open."I'm back!"I yelled with a evil grin on my face."L-Lucy?!" Wendy, Carla,Happy, Mira,Erza,Laxus,Romeo and Lisanna said together.My evil grin softened and smiled at them.They ran to hug me."I missed you Lucy!You are like a big sister to me."Lisanna said.Mira nodded in agreement."I missed you too Lisanna!All of you.But,I need you to find Makorav.I need to give him something."I said."Oh and here!2,000,000 for each of you to spend and for being my friend even though the rest of them turned against me."I said handing them 2 million Jewel each."Thanks Lucy!"They chorused and rushed to get Makorav.Meanwhile I saw Natsu but he didn't notice me.

Lisanna's P.O.V
When I saw Lucy kick the guild doors open,I rushed to her.I missed her.She was like a big sister to me just like Mira.Lucy welcomed me with open arms.She treated me like a little sister."I missed you Lucy!You are like a big sister to me!"I told Lucy."I missed you too Lisanna!All of you.But,I need you to find Makorav.I need to give him something."Lucy said."Oh and here!2,000,000 for each of you to spend for being my friend even though th pe rest of them turned against me."Lust added and gave us 2 lillion jewel each.We thanked her and rushed to get Makorav.

Makorav's P.O.V
I heard Lucy's name.Could she have returned?I was excited.Suddenly,my doors burst open."Master!Lucy wants to see you."Wendy,Carla,Happy,Mira,Erza,Laxus,Romeo and Lisanna Chorused.I stood up.Happy that Lucy has returned.What could she want?As i headed downstairs,Lucy greeted me with a smile,"Hello Makorav."I ran and hugged her."Hello,child.You wanted to see me?"I asked.Lucy nodded.Her friends were crowded around us."Here."She said handing me a box.I opened it without hesitation.I was beyond shocked of what it contained.120,000,000 milliom jewel!I handed the box back to her."No Makorav.Those are for the damage the guild has caused.Plus,I do not want this guild to shut down and I van summon as much jewel as I want out of thin air.So that is nothing.And here.5,000,000 jewel for you to keep."Lucy said summoning 5 Million jewel.

Why didn't she want Fairy Tail to shut down?Didn't she hate us?"Yes Makorav,I hate those brats but not he guild itself.I would hate to see this place shut down.And I can read minds remember?"Lucy said.

Mira's P.O.V
As Lucy handed the money to Makorav,I was shocked.And she said she would hate for this guild to shut down?Why?I wonder."Mira...I guess I should do a full introducyption to you guys huh?You see,I am the queen of the fairies,gods,demons,wolves,dragons and more.I am a goddess.A divine being

.My mother lived for a millenia and created earth in one of those years.I am also a Elemental God Slayer magic,Elemental Dragon Slayer,Elemental angel slayer,Elemental wolf slayer,Elemental Demon slayer,Elemental Fairy slayer and the rest of the magics that exist.Such as Runes,Space magic,Teleportation,Portals,Telekenisis,Mind reading,telepathy,Memory-make,ice make and any other types of magic.

My full name is not just Lucy Heartfilia.My full name is Lucy Vermilion heartfilia.Daughter of Layla Vermilion Heartfilia and granddaughter of Mavis Vermilion."Lucy said.We gawked at her.Wow.So Mavis is older  than we thought she would be.

**Disclaimer.**
Me:Do the disclaimer guys
Natsu:That's all?! tpThat is how you'll put me in your story?!
Me:Yup.I promised to put you in this chapter but you aren't worthit so I decided that that is how you'll be mentioned
Lucy:Hahahahahhaah
Natsu:Not funny
Lucy and I:Yes funny!
Me:Anyways...disclaimer
Lucy and Natsu:Sagiri_Izumi does not own FairyTail.Hiro Mashima does.She only owns this book.