31.Forgiving

Hours have passed and Lucy had finally,but reluctantly forgiven Natsu.Mavis was no different.With much persuasion from Zeref,both Mavis and Lucy had forgiven Natsu."Break her heart one more time and I'll be sure to kill you myself.You may be family but that dosen't mean I won't do anything to you."Mavis hissed.Natsu slowly nodded his head."Well,now that this is done,I need to take care of my kids."Lucy said emphasizing the last word.Natsu's eyes widened in shock.Baby?Whose baby?Natsu thought.

Lucy simply scoffed and returned to her precious babies.Asuna and Kirito was sleeping soundly in their spacious crib.Their cute snoring noised making Lucy smile proudly."Did I make the right choice?Should I have forgiven him?"Lucy asked to no one in particular.She thought back to their conversation not long ago.

"C'mon Luce.I'm sorry,okay?I swear I wasn't proposing to Lisanna.Besides,I think of her as a sister.Please,I love you.Nothing can change that."Natsu had pleaded.Mavis scoffed,not believing a single word he had said.Before Mavis had the chance to voice her thoughts,Zeref shook his head.Mavis closed her mouth with a pout.Lucy looked at Natsu,emotionless."Give me a reason why I should forgive you.I may be destined to marry you but,I can always change that."She hissed.Natsu looked at Lucy."Because I love you.Because I would take a bullet for you.And,because of this..."Natsu said giving Lucy a peck on the lips.Lucy looked at Natsu flustered."Fine.But,how will I know you won't cheat on me and hurt my feelings again?"The blonde said sadly."I won't."Natsu said reassuringly and desperately.

Lucy looked up at her ceiling then at the twins sleeping peacefully in their crib.She sighed,closing her eyes,sleep finding her not soon after.Lucy however,didn't get a to sleep too long.She had been awoken by the wails of Asuna.She rubbed her eyes and walked over to Asuna,picking her up.Asuna stopped crying at the sight of her mother,gurgling soon after.Lucy smiled warmly at baby Asuna.Lucy had been able to escape the heartbreaks the world had given her by simply being in the presence of the twins.They brought light and joy to Lucy's life?Lucy gently lay Asuna back in the crib when she had finally slept again.

Just before Lucy could lay back down on her bed,a desperate knock sounded from her door.Sensing something bad had happened,she ran over to the door to find a panicking Mavis and Zeref at her door.Lucy gave them a questioning look."Its Natsu.He's in the-"Zeref got cut off however by Lucy teleporting to the castle infirmary.Zeref and Mavis appearing behind her a moment after.Lucy was staring at a almost lifeless Natsu laying the white bed now stained red.Tears threatened to pour down Lucy's cheeks."What...What happened?"she choked.It may seem as though Lucy hated Natsu but,truth be told,she cared deeply for him.He was family after all.

"We don't know.We just found him on the floor in a pool of blood.His stomach was burnt badly.So,we assumed he hurt himself.Supposedly because he thought-""Asuna and Kirito were my actual children."Lucy finished.Zeref nodded.She looked at Natsu,a sad smile playing her lips."I tried healing him.But,I'm not as advanced as you."Mavis said.Lucy nodded and the before couple left the infirmary wing,Lucy said"Can you help me take care of Asuna and Kirito for the time being?"The couple nodded,leaving through the doors.Lucy looked back at her supposed lover."You Baka."She muttered.A small smile was all she could muster at this point.Lucy walked closer towards the pinkette,hovering her hands over his stomach.

"Enchanted healing"she muttered,her hands glowing bright gold.She let her hands fall back to her sides.She pulled a cushioned chair over to the side of the bed,holding Natsu's hand tightly."I'm sorry.I love you too you idiot."Lucy cried sadly."So please....wake up."Lucy cried.Lucy lay her head on his chest,listening to his peculiar heartbeat,slowly falling asleep to the sounds of his rhythmic breathing.A smile was etched on her face.Mavis peeked into the room through a small crack in the door.She looked at the scene before her and smiled sadly."Maybe...they were meant to be together..."Mavis muttered,leaving to retreat back to her chambers.Up in mount Olympus,beamed a happy Aphrodite."Finally!"she cheered.

The brilliant sun started rising up in the horizon,shining on the pinkette's face,waking him up from his well deserved rest.He then noticed a head of a blonde resting on his chest.He chuckled softly in hopes of not waking up the blonde.But,she stirred and fluttered her eyelashes,revealing her chocolate brown eyes Natsu fell in love with."Good morning,sleeping beauty."He chuckled.Lucy shot up,flustered and turned away.She abruptly stood up,still looking away from Natsu.Natsu chuckled at her expression.Lucy glared at him and said"I have to check on Asuna and Kirito-""Who'se the father?"Natsu asked bluntly.Lucy blushed beet red"Um...no one.Their just adopted..."Lucy said.Natsu nodded and she ran out of the infirmary,teleporting to Mavis' and Zeref's chambers.

"Good morning,grandmother,Zeref."The two simply nodded in return of her greeting as Lucy walked over to Asuna and Kirito who was playing with baby Zera.Lucy picked up baby Zera."Hello,sweetie."Lucy cooed,kissing Zera all over,causing her to giggle.Mavis and Zeref smiled at the sight."Well,I'd better go back."Lucy said,picking up Kirito and Asuna in her arms."I need to give these munchkins a bath."She said,bidding the couple and Zera farewell.Teleporting back to the secret palace.I'd better think of a name for the palace...Lucy thought.But,let it go for now.She wanted to visit Fiore.Walk around crocus,capital of Fiore and visit Hisui and Toma.

She then teleported to the palace in Fiore."Hisui!"Lucy called,smiling brightly at the father and daughter sitting on the throne."Oh my gosh!Cuties!"Hisui squealed,running over to get Asuna and Kirito.Lucy giggled and looked at Toma."Hello,Toma."she greeted.Toma bowed down.Ne looked up at Lucy,smiling,"And who are these?"He said,already cooing over Kirito."My kids.Adopted kids."Lucy answered.Toma nodded and continued playing with Kirito while Hisui played with Asuna.Lucy smiled at the sight and turned to look at the view on the balcony.She smiled at her mother's country.She then thought about Natsu,she sadly smiled.She wanted him back.But,she was afraid.Afraid of heartbreak.But,she had decided.

I will forgive Natsu.And love him again.Just you wait,Natsu.

Please read!
Okay.Authors note.You may start reading my Harry Potter Fan Fic under my works!