3.Joining Sabertooth

Lucy's feet touched the ground softly on the beautiful lush green grass and her chocolate brown orbs looked at the building that towered high and proud before her.Her eyes drifted to the flag fluttering on the flag pole,catching sight of the Sabertooth Insignia on it.

Lucy smiled fondly as she turned towards Mercurius that stood proud and tall under the gleaming sunlight.Lucy turned back towards Sabertooth with the same fond expression.Jiemma had been a dear friend of hers seeing that she had babysat Minerva several times.But,that had been more than quite some time ago.

Lucy snapped her fingers,a silk white cloak with intricate golden patterns appeared,draped neatly around her body with white fur lining the edges.She then draped the hood on her head,tucking her long and now wavy blonde locks under the cloak.

She then gently pushed open the doors,seeing that everyone was assembled in the main hall for their daily punishments and lectures.Lucy sighed softly as she continued staring.But,slowly and surely,her overwhelming magoi caught their attention.All heads were turned towards her.Including Jiemma's.

Lucy's eyebrows furrowed but,she kept smiling nonetheless."Still treating the Guild horribly aren't you,Jiemma?"Lucy said.

"Who are you?"Jiemma demanded.With Minerva's eyes narrowing at her.Lucy smiled softly as she pulled down her hood.

"Honestly,Jiemma,I'm surprised and hurt you don't remember me.You too,Minerva."She spoke.Minerva's green eyes widened as she stared at Lucy.Her lips slowly twitched upwards forming a small smile.

Jiemma smiled at Lucy with raised eyebrows."Ah.Have you finally accepted my offer?Have you come to join Sabertooth?"Jiemma inquired.Lucy smiled,nodding.

And soon,her right hand,formally housing the Fairy Tail Insignia now bore the golden Sabertooth Insignia.Hundreds of eyes watched her with interest and amazement for how she had talked to Jiemma with no fear.Instead,talking as if they had been friends-In which they were.

Lucy lifted her head and tilted it to the side,staring at the crowd before her.And with raised eyebrows,she spoke."Do you expect an introduction?Surely you know I am Lucy Hearfilia.Former member of Fairy Tail?"She asked.

I "And Jiemma?I would very much like you to dismiss them.Surely their knees are hurt from kneeling down.Don't you think?"She smiled."Or would I have to dismiss them for you?"Lucy asked,eyeing Jiemma questioningly.

Jiemma sighed."You haven't changed in the least bit,Lucy."

"And that's a bad thing?"Lucy asked.Jiemme chuckled but dismissed the kneeling guild members before him.And sure enough,some had bruises.Lucy sighed,turning back to Jiemma.

"Why are you so cruel to them,Jiemma?Honestly...this place feel like a prisoner camp.You should let loose a bit,Jiemma.Be more family,warmly."

Jiemma nodded,his usual cold glare slowly faltering.Lucy smiled as did Minerva.And,mostly,the guild was eyeing the new mage with smiles on their faces,admiring how much power she had with such simple words.And how she had changed the cold and ruthless master into what looked to be a caring and kind one.

Electric blue eyes narrowed down as he eyed the newest member.He felt intensely large waves of Magoi seeping out from her and just wondered what her full potential was.She was so powerful that you could even see the rukh fluttering around her excitedly.This left him wondering if this was the same celestial mage they had seen at the grand magic games.She seemed weak back then,hiding behind her spirits.But now?She seemed to be the most powerful mage alive.Possibly,even overpowering hundreds of strong mages combined.But,that was besides the point.Sting's face heated up at the mere thought of the beautiful blonde.

Lucy then smiled as she waved at Jiemma and Minerva,heading towards the massive doors and out into the mid-afternoon sunlight.

She walked aimlessly around Crocus until she decided that she had to settle someplace for the night.She then made her way into the forest nearby Sabertooth,deciding to construct a mansion in the large meadow.And with a snap of the finger,A white mansion stood proud and tall with tall white fences circling the mansion for security.A small Pavilion was also settled beside the rose bushes.

The mansion itself was white in color with cherry blossoms blooming around the perimeter of the Mansion.Behind the mansion was a beautiful garden with lush green grass and beautiful rare flowers.Some even only seen in the other realms itself.And,some,only blooming in Lucy's presence itself.

Lucy inhaled the beautiful scent of the flowers that lingered in the air.Before entering the mansion.The great hall having two spiraling staircases to the second floor on both sides and a hallway behind the staircases to the other parts of the house.

Lucy's white dress flowed down to the ground,dragging across the carpet.She ascended the staircase and entered the hallway to her left and turning into the spacious bedroom.With la large canopy bed in the middle with a double door to a large walk in closet,housing a variety of beautiful and elegant clothes to normal and comfortable indoor wear.

Lucy snapped her fingers as a warm golden glow enveloped her,turning her white gown into a white silk nightgown.She then slid under the covers of the light punk duvet and rested her head on the cloud like pillow.And sighed longingly.She was the creator of magic.She was the first queen of Fiore.And she,was the first wizard saint.

And she,was simply the strongest of them all.But,with great power comes great responsibility and sadly,loneliness.For millennia's Lucy had roamed the face of the earth.Watching everything fall and rise back up again.Watching people grow and die.And watching her beloved friends and family slowly fade away from her life.

Lucy then rolled over onto her side as she thought of all the fun games and adventures she had with Fairy Tail.And the parties and laugher they had together.It was more or less what she had suffered for all these years.People she loved left her.Was it her fault?Had she done something wrong?Or was it because she chose to take upon the image of a celestial mage.Did that give them an impression that she was weak and hopeless?

These question racked her brain as tears slowly fell from the wells of her eyes.

And soon enough,darkness welcomed her as she fell asleep with tears staining her cheeks.With the last thought of being called weak.