17.Lucy heartfilia's reveal and battle!

Lucy's P.O.V
"-Better Listen up Fiore!"I announced.I took off my hood and inhaled deeply."My name is not Lyra Vermillion."I announced.The crowd went silent.They all started to murmur.Even the guilds in a battle stance.I saw Hisui and Jura smirking for they knew my secret.But,Jura only knew part of it.I inhaled deeply again.I caught a glimpse of my grandmother smirking at me.I just smiled and she gave me a thumbs up.I changed into my form everyone knows best.Lucy Heartfillia's body.

"My real name is Lucy Vermillion Heartfillia.Granddaughter of Mavis Vermillion.First master of Fairy Tail.Daughter of Layla Vermilion Heartfilia.I am no ordinary person like all of you."Again murmurs were heard amongst everyone in the arena and spectator area."Is that true First?!"Natsu shouted.Mavis nodded with a wide smile on her face.The others were confused as they couldn't see Mavis.And Mavis knew this."Lucy."She said.I nodded.I knew what she wanted me to do.

"With the power I hold,I grant Mavis,my grandmother her human body.May her astral body enter."I chanted softly.Right then and there,Mavis's body appeared infront of everyone.Including those without the Fairy Tail insigna.Mavis hugged me."Oh my little-""Don't!"I cut her off before she said something embarrassing."Fine!Continue,Dear."She pouted.I stared at her then continued.

"Thank you.Grandmother.*Mavis's eyes sparkle*Anyways...like I said.I am no ordinary person.I am the queen of the gods,dragons,fairies,vampires,demons,wolf,devils,angels and pheonixes.Not only that I have mastered Elemental God Slayer magic,Elemental Dragon Slayer,Elemental angel slayer,Elemental wolf slayer,Elemental Demon slayer,Elemental Fairy slayer and the rest of the magics that exist.Such as Runes,Space magic,Teleportation,Portals,Telekenisis,Mind reading,telepathy,Memory-make,ice make,black magic,celestial make and any other types of magic that has ever existed.Not only that.My mother created earth.Which makes me the high queen since she has passed away...Also I am ranked one among all wizard saints."I said.Everyone was wide eyed except for Hisui,Mavis and Sabertooth.Even Jura didn't know that much."Jura.Is that true?"Lyon asked.

Jura nodded."Yes.She is ranked one among all wizard saints.You see.She is more powerful all the mages on earth combined.She can destroy Fiore with the snap of her fingers.Her mother,Layla Vermillion Heartfillia was the first wizard saints.She along with Anna Vermillion Heartfilia founded the wizard saints.Unfortunately,Anna died protecting Fiore and Layla died of a deasease."Jura said."Thank you Jura.Now,Let's get onto our battle shall we?Hisui.You know what to do."I said.Hisui nodded and sounded the bell.

"Well.Then,let's do this.I will give you all a choice.Those who dosen't want to fight me may proceed back to their respective balconies since Fairy Tail is whom I am focused on.If not.Stay here.All other guilds but Fairy Tail have a choice to forfit at anypoint of time."I boomed.Almost all the guilds went back up to their balconies.Fairy Tail.You're going down.I smirked a evil smirk and my eyes glowed red.

As the rest started to attack,I just smirked and remained unmoving from my spot.I have casted a rune from atound the arena to prevent anyone from exitimg or entering the arena from now on.I sighed.The attacks were pathetic.They didn't even hurt one bit.This continued for about 30 minutes.All you could hear was"Ice make:Lance"or "Heaven's wheel armour!Dance my blades"or even one of Fairy Tail's 3 greatest magics performed by Cana Alberona,"Fairy Glitter.".Occasionally you would hear a certain dragon slayer chant spells like "Fire Dragon Roar!"Or "Fire dragon secret art!Fire Dragon crimson lotus exploding flame blade to be left unheard by the confusing loud yells of chants.

As they went on and on,I glanced at Sting just to see him look worried.Couldn't blame him.You couldn't really see anything from the dust and smoke cloud that has formed around the arena.

Few more minutes later,the smoke cloud cleared and there I stood left unharmed withoit even a single strand of hair out of place."I-Impossible!"They yelled."Not even a single strand of hair out of place?!"Titania yelled.I scoffed."What's so surprising?!I am the queen of all magic after all!"I looked back at Sting and Minerva.They both along with Sabertooth had a bewildered expression on their face.Then,I looked at Mavis,my eight friends and master Makorav.Whom just had the same expression with the exception of Mavis.Who just had a smug smile on her face.I looked back at the mages infront of me.All of them had left.All but FairyTail.'Finally.I got you now!'I thought.