26.Its all because of you!

I stood up.Almost zombie like with a dark aura surrounding me.Zeref eyed me widely,shock evident on his face.The spriggan 12 having the same expression.I lost Lucy.I swore to Layla I'd protect her.And yet,I failed.I teleported towards Fairy Tail.My guild.I was disgusted to think that this is the guild I built not too long ago.I kicked the doors open Zeref and the Spriggan 12 behind me."All of you will pay!"I yelled tears still streaming down my cheeks."You killed my precious granddaughter!You killed Her!You killed my little Lucy!"I glared at all of them,my green orbs,now black,landing on Natsu."You!"I stalked towards him pointing at his chest."You killed her!"I yelled,Zeref holding onto me before I did anything reckless."You can't hold me back for long,Zeref"I smirked and teleported in front of Natsu giving him a hard kick in the face before landing gracefully on the ground,Natsu flying across the guild and into a wall.

Lisanna and Wendy ran to his aid.But,before Lisanna could reach his oh so precious Natsu,I held out my hand and she started levitating,choking.I smirked evilly and levitated her towards me.I stared into her bright blue eyes,her staring into my black eyes that held no emotions.Only a black void."You.Are.A.Disgusting creature!An absolute disgrace to your kind.You dare hurt my Lucy?!Compared to her,you are barely even as tiny as a molecule!You deserve nothing!You don't deserve happiness!All of you don't!"I snarled.I looked around the guild."I don't understand why she let you live!She should have killed you!All of you!Those friends she had!Their all fake!"I screamed sobbing uncontrollably."You all deserve to die!"I yelled,a cold glow of gold surrounding me.I was prepared to kill.I'd do anything to bring back my innocent little granddaughter."Lucy deserves much more than this!"I levitated Natsu towards me"She killed herself because of you!She took her own life!Now I will kill-"I got cut off by a sweet little voice.One I longed to hear once again.

"Grandmother,please."I froze,letting go of both Natsu and Lisanna,slowly turning towards the voice.Only,there wasn't a young 17 year old Breathing Lucy.In her place was a see through astral body.I ran towards her,hugging her tightly and sobbing into her shoulder."Lucy.Don't worry.I will take care of these insolent arrogant fools and bring you back.Please just-""I'm alive.Just wait.I just won't have any memories of the guild."She whispered in my ear.I cried more tears.Tears of happiness.Oh thank god.My black void less orbs turned back to their kind forest green.

I turned back and glared at Fairy Tail"This is not over yet,Fairy Tail.I will be back.I may have created this guild and love this guild but,that DOES NOT mean I love the people in it."I hissed,smiling sadly at Makorav."Lets go,Zeref.Before I turn these whores into a pile of ash and dust."I glared before teleporting hand in hand with Zeref and the Spriggan 12.I looked at the floor where Lucy's lifeless body lay.

"Bring her to her bedroom."Zeref commanded.Invel nodded before carrying Lucy bridal style to her bedroom,I followed suite.Once Invel lay Lucy on the bed,I whispered a healing spell."Kyūkyoku no iyashi(Ultimate Healing)"My hands glowed a very bright blue."Oh Lucy.You know Zeref and I love you very much.Do why did you have to do  this to yourself?To us?"I smiled sadly a small tear rolling down my cheeks.I touched her forehead and she flinched a little at my touch."Lucy?"I called.Nothing.

I sighed.Get better soon Lucy.And with that,I left her bedside,walking outside towards the throne room where Zeref was and sat down."Invel.Please inform the guards to guard the perimeters of the Alvarez Empire to keep a look out on Fairy Tail members."I commanded.Invel nodded proceeding by walking out."Oh.And tell Fairy Tail to get out of our lives."I shouted after him.

"Mavis."I turned towards Zeref."Calm down.Lucy is fine.You said it yourself.Please."Zeref pleaded.I sighed nodding,a small smile playing on my lips."There we go.There's the woman I love and live for."He chuckled.I giggled.

"Grandmother?"A small voice came from the grand doors.I froze and slowly turned my head towards the doors,tears of joy slowly falling down my cheeks.I stood up and ran towards Lucy."Oh Lucy.You're awake.Thank god."I caressed her head whispering "Please,don't leave me ever again Lucille Layla Vermillion Heartfillia.""I won't.Promise."I smiled and told her to go do whatever she wanted.
------
I was at the guild,sulking in a corner.I wasn't proposing to Lisanna.I swear.I was practicing because I was nervous.I didn't mean to hurt Lucy again.Not ever.But,I killed her?To think that she would kill herself.Anything was possible really with Lucy."Why would you kill yourself,Luce.I love you."I muttered."Its because she thought no one loved her.She thought everyone was playing with her emotions."Came a deep voice.All heads turned towards the door."Invel."I nodded."Natsu...Now,I come to deliver news from Mavis Vermillion.She has declared that Fairy Tail is not to come near the Alvarez Empire of even Lucy herself.This is for Lucy's safety.Please understand that she has no memory of Fairy Tail or Sabertooth.Sabertooth has agreed to this declaration.Please,understand."Invel said."You can't do that!I love-"-Invel stared at me-"-If you did love her,then why propose to another girl?"He raised an eyebrow."I was practicing!"I yelled,enraged that they are taking Lucy away from me when I finally had her back in my grasp."Natsu.Please,Listen to Invel.Mavis is the first master of Fairy Tail and if you decide to go after Lucy,I...I will have to take away your Fairy Tail guild mark."Master Makorav said sadly.At this point,Invel got bored so he returned to the empire, I was boiling with rage."Fine!Take this stupid guild mark away.If this is what is preventing me from going after Lucy,Then take it away!"I yelled,tears of anger flowing down my face.My guild mark started glowing a bright glow.Once it faded,my right shoulder was bare.My red guild mark now gone.My first true home,gone.I sighed and looked down sadly.

I waved a small farewell and headed out of the guild.I slowly looked up,wiping my tears away.I was determined.Determined to bring back Lucy.She may not have memories of me,but I have memories of her.

I'll find you Luce.Just hang on.I'm coming.