16.Day 3 of the GMG's

Ok I know I haven't updated in a while because I am in the Phillipines.I am in Vacation because it is the June Holidays in Singapore!And its gonna Be my cousin's 18th B-Day!I have to be there.

Anywho after the June Holidays,I will update once or twice a week dependimg on the amount of time I have.See ya later!

Lucy's P.O.V
After yesterday,I was quite happy.Considering Minerva mastered that dangerous spell without practice.All I did was chant that spell during our training session for 9 months.And the fact that I will get my revenge on Fairy Tail with my request battle that I have to tell the judges about.I also have yet to reveal myself to Fiore.My true self.Huh.Won't be that easy i think....But,I guess I can do it.I will reveal myself after making the arrangements for the special battle I would eventually be arranging.

Anyways.We were all up bright and early.By we.I mean the whole Sabertooth.Technically they were all against their will to wake up.Ya know why?Because us girls woke up the very lazy boys.Their fault for staying up late.Sting was beside me being Sting."Stingy Bee?"I called."Ya?"He asked and turned towards me.I hugged him."Lu?Something wrong?"He asked.I looked up but did not break away from the hug."Nope.Just that You are the best ever boyfriend."I said.He smirked."Aww.Has my Lu-Lu gone softer?""You wished!"I said and playfully smaked his arm.He pouted and smiled a little moment after.

I grinned like an idiot.I love this baka so much.Then,my smile faded.But,will we last forever.Will our love life together last forever?Will I eventually fall inlove with that Pyro in Fairy Tail all over again?Will I learn to forgive them eventually?Time will tell.But,for now,I need to live in the present.There will be another time to focus on the future.But,I still can't help but wonder if my love for Sting will last forever.I shook my head."What's wrong Lu?"Sting asked.Lu.Huh.Reminds me of Levy.One of Levy's nicknames for me.Along with Lu-Chan and Lu Lu.A single tear glided across my face."Lucy?"Sting called again."Huh?"I asked."Are you crying?"He asked.I shook my head and wiped that single tear away.Then,I grinned.No.I am fine here.I love Sabertooth.They are my new family.I even have Sting now.I can't think about those pesky fairies.I will never ever forgive them...right?I mean they hated me.Tortured me.

But that questions keeps ringing im my mind again and again.'Will I ever forgive them?Will my hatred for Fairy Tail eventually vanish?'."Earth to Lucy.Hello?"Sting said.Waving his hand in front of my face."I'm fine.Just planning how I'm gonna get my revenge on Fairy Tail.For all those times that they made my last few days in that pathetic guild a living hell."I lied.But,the more I thought about it.The more I wanna make this revenge a painful one.A smirk formed.I just had a crazy good idea.

I looked at Sting.He was getting creeped out.I smiled."Just had the perfect revenge plan."I stated,and grinned evilly.I'm coming for you fairy tail.Now.Time to settle in.I thought as we sat down on our balcony in the arena.I sighed and leaned on Sting's shoulder."Am I doing the right thing Sting?"I asked."I guess...What do you think?""I-I don't know.It feels right yet wrong...Right because they deserve it and wrong because....because....because Part of me still cares for them.No matter how much hate I have,I feel like I will always have a place in my heart for them.A part that will never fade away.A part that will stay there forever...Especially since I think...I think I...still have-Nevermind."I said.Leaving out the part I still have feelings for a certain salmon haired dense pyro.

I looked back at the areana.Guess the match has started.The battle was called Tag.Guess Rogue had gone in.A few minutes later,Rogue emerged victorious.I smiled.Sabertooth was in the lead.

"There it is folks!Rogue Cheney of Sabertooth has emerged victorious earning 10 points for team Sabertooth."

Sabertooth-34
FairyTail-28
Mermaid Heel-24
Blue Pegasus-20
Lamia Scale-19
Quatro Cerberus15

"Go Sabertooth!"I cheered.The crowed joined in."Saber!Saber!Saber!"The audience cheered that the ground started to shake.

"Well folks now I have a requested battle from a special member from Sabertooth.Can tou guess who it is??"Yajima asked.

"Its non other than Lyra Vermillion of Sabertooth!"The judges chorused.'Its time.'I smirked.Its finally time.For my revenge!I did a graceful somersault in the air and landed on my two feet.My hood was still on great.I looked over to the judges direction.Yajima and capti seems to be shocked.Will princess Hisui was smirking.She is a friend afterall and I did tell her about this...

"Oh my!Seems like this request is a special one indeed."Chapti said."Yes.Indeed."Princess Hisui said unfazed by my request."This special request of Lyra Vermillion is...to battle all the participating guilds.Not just the teams.But the whole guild!"Yajima practically screamed into the microphone.I looked at all the guilds.They were shell shocked.I burst out laughing and rolling on the ground.Their faces were priceless!

Once I finally calmed down,The guilds started making their way into the arena.Of course not Sabertooth.Even Sabertooth was shell shocked."Lucy!Are you mad?!You may be powerful but this is being reckless!"Minerva shouted."Eh?!You don't trust me?!I will show all of you my power and my true identity!!!Listen up Fiore!